Friday the 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah!!! good good good. but i cant make it.:cry:

already no seats liao, only front three rows....too bad I only knew about this yesterday.

vince123123 said:
already no seats liao, only front three rows....too bad I only knew about this yesterday.

well ... can always organise a theme shoot on that day instead ...

vince123123 said:

:cry: damnit, and I'm thinking of booking tomorrow. No way I'm going to spend 6 hrs there just to get headaches, neckaches, shoulderaches, eyeaches for the next few days...

:sweat:

eikin said:
well ... can always organise a theme shoot on that day instead ...

:think: OCH? reminded of the previous thread a few days back...

Adam Goi said:
Front row? Not so bad lah ... at least I can take off my glasses, lie down on the floor ... wah ... :bsmilie:
And u wun prolly get any sleep thinking abt da boogeyman thing. :D

Adam Goi said:
Front row? Not so bad lah ... at least I can take off my glasses, lie down on the floor ... wah ... :bsmilie:

Buy Buy BUy!! :devil:

haha even lying down on the floor the screen will look too big. You'd prob have aheadache at the end of the THREE shows. when the screen is too big, your eye can't take in the whole screen, hence u have to pan around with your eyes and lead to dizziness/headaches.

Adam Goi said:

Grrr..... own up! Who's the one who booked the last 2 tickets on the 3rd row 3 mins ago??

:kok:

Just when I finally make up my mind to grab that 2 seats, after starring at the booking screen the whole afternoon. :cry:

togu said:
Grrr..... own up! Who's the one who booked the last 2 tickets on the 3rd row 3 mins ago??

:kok:

Just when I finally make up my mind to grab that 2 seats, after starring at the booking screen the whole afternoon. :cry:

It gone~~~!!!! Maybe can go lim ji puay!! :D

togu said:
@@ That one sounds good, let's go!! Where ah william hiding? :cheers:

Somewhere out there. :cheers: :cheers: :vhappy: :vhappy:...

ransoma22 said:
Somewhere out there. :cheers: :cheers: :vhappy: :vhappy:...

Heheh, thought he's still in that er.. Mexico or something.

You staying in a KTV lounge now? Damn, you da man! :devil:

togu said:
Heheh, thought he's still in that er.. Mexico or something.

You staying in a KTV lounge now? Damn, you da man! :devil:

KTV lounge below got Macdonald...*WIFI enabled*
he in mexico ? dun tink so :p

ransoma22 said:
KTV lounge below got Macdonald...*WIFI enabled*
he in mexico ? dun tink so :p

Heh heh, so you stay in Macdonald now. So that fri you available? I ring ring ah tom and ah toad to see if they are free. ;p

* togu slaps william around a bit with a big mexico guitar

togu said:
Heh heh, so you stay in Macdonald now. So that fri you available? I ring ring ah tom and ah toad to see if they are free. ;p

* togu slaps william around a bit with a big mexico guitar

Eh...hehehe... this or that friday ? :confused:
I not free on every Friday till Sept, on course :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.