Friday the 13th


Status
Not open for further replies.

sumball

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2003
4,333
0
0
#2
wah!!! good good good. but i cant make it.:cry:
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#3
already no seats liao, only front three rows....too bad I only knew about this yesterday.
 

eikin

Senior Member
Apr 27, 2004
10,193
0
0
東京 Tokyo
#4
vince123123 said:
already no seats liao, only front three rows....too bad I only knew about this yesterday.
well ... can always organise a theme shoot on that day instead ...
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#5
vince123123 said:
already no seats liao, only front three rows....too bad I only knew about this yesterday.

:cry: damnit, and I'm thinking of booking tomorrow. No way I'm going to spend 6 hrs there just to get headaches, neckaches, shoulderaches, eyeaches for the next few days...

:sweat:
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
#7
eikin said:
well ... can always organise a theme shoot on that day instead ...
:think: OCH? reminded of the previous thread a few days back...
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#10
Adam Goi said:
Front row? Not so bad lah ... at least I can take off my glasses, lie down on the floor ... wah ... :bsmilie:
And u wun prolly get any sleep thinking abt da boogeyman thing. :D
 

V

vince123123

Guest
#12
haha even lying down on the floor the screen will look too big. You'd prob have aheadache at the end of the THREE shows. when the screen is too big, your eye can't take in the whole screen, hence u have to pan around with your eyes and lead to dizziness/headaches.



Adam Goi said:
Front row? Not so bad lah ... at least I can take off my glasses, lie down on the floor ... wah ... :bsmilie:
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#13
Grrr..... own up! Who's the one who booked the last 2 tickets on the 3rd row 3 mins ago??

:kok:


Just when I finally make up my mind to grab that 2 seats, after starring at the booking screen the whole afternoon. :cry:
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#14
togu said:
Grrr..... own up! Who's the one who booked the last 2 tickets on the 3rd row 3 mins ago??

:kok:


Just when I finally make up my mind to grab that 2 seats, after starring at the booking screen the whole afternoon. :cry:

It gone~~~!!!! Maybe can go lim ji puay!! :D
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#17
ransoma22 said:
Somewhere out there. :cheers: :cheers: :vhappy: :vhappy:...

Heheh, thought he's still in that er.. Mexico or something.

You staying in a KTV lounge now? Damn, you da man! :devil:
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#18
togu said:
Heheh, thought he's still in that er.. Mexico or something.

You staying in a KTV lounge now? Damn, you da man! :devil:
KTV lounge below got Macdonald...*WIFI enabled*
he in mexico ? dun tink so :p
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#19
ransoma22 said:
KTV lounge below got Macdonald...*WIFI enabled*
he in mexico ? dun tink so :p

Heh heh, so you stay in Macdonald now. So that fri you available? I ring ring ah tom and ah toad to see if they are free. ;p

* togu slaps william around a bit with a big mexico guitar
 

ransoma22

New Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
0
KTV Lounge Hall
#20
togu said:
Heh heh, so you stay in Macdonald now. So that fri you available? I ring ring ah tom and ah toad to see if they are free. ;p

* togu slaps william around a bit with a big mexico guitar
Eh...hehehe... this or that friday ? :confused:
I not free on every Friday till Sept, on course :cry:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom