Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordofmouth

Dec 9, 2004
Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity Atrium:

Goldheart Jewelry's "12 Dazzling Days of Christmas" event. There will be a jewellery show and the unveiling of Singapore's 1st Bejeweled Sugar Art Cocktail Dress (yes, made of sugar and embedded with diamonds and pearls), worth $500,000!
:thumbsup:

Too bad, give this a miss, unable to make it due to work loh :(

Guys enjoy shooting ba.

Last edited:
Think this is just a roadshow not fashionshow izzit??:think::think:

got jewellery show with models lor...

hahaha...more blings than stars...:p

Can't find any details in the vivo city website leh... Close door event? :think:

just return from there...very disappointed!

was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

Yes! only can shoot by the side.... :( mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take. :cry:

let me guess....the stage is too far?
ya..kindof and is all block..only invited guests all to go in
Yes! only can shoot by the side.... :( mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take. :cry:
hope is not me..:(

Was there among the sideline also... Here are some of my shots:

More can be found here ;)

Last edited:
hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe
3121101506_235af820a2.jpg

hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe
3121101506_235af820a2.jpg

hahahaaah....tat is me.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.