Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity - Goldheart Jewelry Christmas Event/Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2004
Friday, 19 Dec, 5.30pm, VivoCity Atrium:

Goldheart Jewelry's "12 Dazzling Days of Christmas" event. There will be a jewellery show and the unveiling of Singapore's 1st Bejeweled Sugar Art Cocktail Dress (yes, made of sugar and embedded with diamonds and pearls), worth $500,000!
:thumbsup:

ryan84

Nov 1, 2003
just return from there...very disappointed!

strobby

Jun 25, 2008
www.flickr.com
was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

was there but didn't bring my gear, some more the show start pretty late...seem like only can shoot from the side izzit?? ...

Yes! only can shoot by the side.... :( mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take. :cry:

ryan84

Nov 1, 2003
let me guess....the stage is too far?
ya..kindof and is all block..only invited guests all to go in
Yes! only can shoot by the side.... :( mi was there also.... behind the line.... There's one big guy standing infront n block my view!! difficult to take. :cry:
hope is not me..:(

Lufyser

May 16, 2008
Bukit Batok
hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe

ryan84

Nov 1, 2003
hi i figured since i did not have telezoom lens and i was not in a good position for the event, i might as well take fellow friends taking the photographs.. hehe

hahahaaah....tat is me.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom