Fri 7 Apr meetup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
juz want to say its a pleasure meeting selamatlzh & noelleong in person at Peninsula Plaza Burger King today. :cheergal: lots has been discussed & a surprise for myself, ecc35 has the same 2nd hobby like myself.... HIFI!! :lovegrin: that's another bottomless pit hobby.

besides cam talks & tech talks, there's also interest in organising a group fun outing. if all "logistic" is ok, the theme will be Still Life. time & venue will be confirmed a little later so hope to see as many Oly users there as possible. :cool:

:cheers:

p4070198.jpg

p4070200.jpg

p4070196.jpg

p4070202.jpg

Hi Nightpiper,

It is nice to meet noelleong in person. It wasn't easy keeping track of all the concurrent conversations around but glad to be able to catch up with each one who turned up :)

Missed Selamatlzh's Metz flash experiences with Ben though, guess I'll leave that for our next meeting :)

Thanks & cheers,

hi all, i'm new here. missed the gathering. any idea when will be the next gathering?:)

selamatlzh said:

wah...kk bored till he has to chew on a straw :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

diCam said:
hi all, i'm new here. missed the gathering. any idea when will be the next gathering?:)

usually the first Friday of the month

burger said:
wah...kk bored till he has to chew on a straw :bigeyes:
dun like that leh, next time nobody come becos they think its very bored. ;p

it was fun & also special thx to chancy for bringing his beloved OM4 Ti & winder for us all to have a feel of the old workhorse.

ok, a little update on the coming outing. the details can be found here: http://www.mytikas.org/portal/viewtopic.php?t=268

if anyone interested can juz come, also u can contribute by bringing some small items for shoot like small bouquet of flowers on a small vase, ipod, fancy earphones, handphones, grandfather watch, a box of strawberries, etc. u get the idea? :D

looking forward to the outing. :lovegrin: oh & dun forget to bring ur cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.