freshie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinny

Dec 25, 2009
Hi guys...

Just want to say a big HELLO to all the cs-ers out there. God willing, I'll learn and gain some valuable experience from the rest of you here.

DSC_1713.jpg

My first photo to accompany my first post. View from the Burj Khalifa observation deck in Dubai.

Cheers,
Sihan

Hello, sinny.
A very warm welcome to you.
Wow... were you there during the opening ceremony of the Burj Kalifa when the fireworks went off all around too?!!

Hello, sinny.
A very warm welcome to you.
Wow... were you there during the opening ceremony of the Burj Kalifa when the fireworks went off all around too?!!

Hi there limwhow,

yeah. I was actually still at our old residences (really really far away)when the fireworks went off. Still managed to capture a few shots though. Maybe I should post them up!:)

Hi cleonbong! *smilez*

Hello welcome!

I myself am also new but have been looking through the forum for quite some time already. Finally decided to register myself and drop by to say hi too :).

Hi guys...
Just want to say a big HELLO to all the cs-ers out there. God willing, I'll learn and gain some valuable experience from the rest of you here.
My first photo to accompany my first post. View from the Burj Khalifa observation deck in Dubai. Cheers, Sihan

Hello welcome!
I myself am also new but have been looking through the forum for quite some time already. Finally decided to register myself and drop by to say hi too :).

Welcome to CS, sinny & flytheplane :)

Hello welcome!

i'm glad you did! welcome to you too! haha.

Nice shot~

Welcome onboard :)

Welcome

Lovely cityscape!

Welcome to CS, thanks for sharing :D

Hi hi

Wow that's a nice pic. I just got into this hobby too. Lots of things to learn (and buy).

Status
Not open for further replies.