FRESH! Sunday Sunshine #001 - Sun, 30 July!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feine

Aug 18, 2005
Some fresh new faces to brighten up your Sunday! These girls may be fresh faces HERE, but they've had tons of experience in pageants and shoots!

Date: Sunday, 23 July
Time: 9am-12noon
Theme: Casual chic, sweet sunshine, sugar and spice and everything nice - 2X outifts per model
Location: To be disclosed to participants only, via SMS after payment is received.
Number of models: 4
Number of photographers: 16 max (4:1 ratio!)
Fee: $70/$60 for early birds (payment by 11pm Wed, 26 July)

HOW TO BOOK A SLOT: Please transfer payment to POSB savings 004-60783-0, with your CS nickname indicated, and then PM me with the reference number.

Meet the girls!

194529117_10271ab6f2.jpg

191753280_c052ab1154.jpg

191746829_aa641b1949.jpg

191772814_ba02d201e0.jpg

Oops, some clarification needed - the shoot is SUNDAY 30 July, not 23 July. Sorry! My mistake when copying the format from the previous shoot.

Uppzz for your shoot!!
Very interested!! Confirm with you soon.
Uh... btw, you can edit your posting still right?
So there'll be no confusion whatsoever.
;)

Can't edit. :( Either that or I'm an idiot and I can't see the edit controls. Someone teach me please?

feine said:
Can't edit. :( Either that or I'm an idiot and I can't see the edit controls. Someone teach me please?
at the bottom right hand corner, just beside the "Quote" button...

It's not showing up! :( I only see the quote button and the quick reply button. :cry:

Hu ? Not 23rd anymore ?
Hmmm was about to ask if it was still on for this week end, I have to check for next week then :dunno:

Yeah! Because I need minimum of 10 photogs to proceed, but only 4 have expressed interest so far... :cry: so next weekend it is!

harrynkl said:
i tot the goddess can summon the Mods to to edit:bsmilie:

My dear, I'm just the average girl next door... don't play play:embrass:

Editing of posts within the Workshops section has been re-disabled. So now can't edit.

Upsss for you!! :)

feine said:
It's not showing up! :( I only see the quote button and the quick reply button. :cry:

UPDATES!

1: RESERVED - S***
2: RESERVED - M******

Minimum 10 photographers to proceed with the shoot! Early bird discount applies only until 26 Jul Wed! Hurry hurry!

ya.. nowadays cannot edit liao.. gotta go thru moderator le.. dunno y stil got so many say can edit themself... :confused:

jus drop them a mail and it will be done..
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for beautiful models

UPDATES!

3. RESERVED - H****

Minimum 10 photographers to proceed with the shoot! Early bird discount applies only until 26 Jul Wed! Hurry hurry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES!

3. RESERVED - H****
4. RESERVED - K****

david_goh said:
Haiz, why always sunday morning?:(

Have to attend sunday morning service @ church leh.

For pretty Ladys .. God Will forgive you one.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.