Fresh Faces Model Shoot : 17th June (Saturday) 9 AM to 12.30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Hi all,

This is a postpone model shoot from here, which had a poor participation due to my inexperience in the management:embrass: .

Our model this round is a freelance model cum MUA, Pamelia standing tall at 169cm with slim and fit figure. Another model added to the photoshoot will be SiQi 167cm with slim and fit figure too.

Date : 17th June 2006 Saturday
Time : 9.00am to 12.30pm
Venue : Tanjong Pagar
Models : Pamelia (experienced and versatile) & SiQi ( sweet & youthful)
Theme : Outdoor casual shoot with 2 different outfits (3rd outfit will be added if time permit)
MUA : Included
Price : $50 per pax
Refreshment : Included during break time

Pamelia - MUA cum model
MUA.jpg

Pamelia
20_05_2006_Steven_Cherine_198.jpg

SiQi - Hong Konger freelance model (Picture by Tunster)
051219_0017smaller.jpg

SiQi (Picture by Tunster)
051219_0007.jpg

Update: Min 8 pax and Max 10 pax

Thank you for supporting and viewing. Priority will be given to the person who make the payment.
1) Confirmed (rxxxxr)
2) Confirmed (lxxxxxxxxxn)
3) Confirmed (sxxxxxx7)
4) Confirmed (sxxxxxx7)
5) Confirmed (qxxxxxxxxxn)
6) Confirmed (Hxxxxxxxxe)
7) Confirmed (pxxxxxxw's friend)
8) Confirmed (pxxxxxxw)
9) Confirmed (vxxxxxxxn)
10)

NOTE : Priority will be given to the person who make the payment first. So it will run on a first pay first confirmed basis. Unless you got special situation. Thanks.

Update:
Due to some mixed up in the communication with some CSer. The update in the list is final. If all the member in the list are keen. I will include another new model (new faces too) to make sure everyone got chance to shoot.

Cheers,
Mike 91470412

Those who are keen in shooting can PM me to be in the waiting list. As those ppl that in the resevered list cannot make the payment by thursday, the slot will be taken by ppl in the waiting list. ^_^ Cheers.

espn said:
Can I go look see look see?

Bro, actually I dunno how to answer your question sia. Thinking abt it since this morning liao.... :confused:

Upz for you bro.. And a chiobu..:D

chunger said:
Bro, actually I dunno how to answer your question sia. Thinking abt it since this morning liao.... :confused:

MUA.jpg

20_05_2006_Steven_Cherine_198.jpg

Great looking model.... Nice cheek bones and smile... very photogenic.... :)
Her smile is pretty cheeky tho.... But I like.... All the best ....

Thank you for your up GAMER. She indeed got potential.

Full house!! Those who not made payment by the coming Wednesday will be replace by the ppl in the waiting llist. Thanks.

Important update added in the first post.

Bro you should have left the location TBA for the participants only.

Hopefully we do not see too many 70-200 X TC20 converters and 300mm f2.8 prying around Tanjong Pagar greenery.:sweat:

Pro Image said:

Hopefully we do not see too many 70-200 X TC20 converters and 300mm f2.8 prying around Tanjong Pagar greenery.:sweat:

I is working at tanjong pagar . ... :)

Pro Image said:

Haha.. I think tanjong pagar is super big also lah. Anyway, noted. Next time will be kept a secret.

Wow... Chunger, you got SiQi as your model this round huh? So lucky you, she is so pretty and a pretty experienced model also... Hehe... All the best for your organising....

Thank you Westwest1& suekay for your up ^_^.
Yes she is.......but I never shoot her b4 lah. No time.

last up for this photoshoot ^_^. Hope the weather going to be good on us. :)

Wah Si Qi is going, now this is tempting... :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.