Freelance photography service at low rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah...are you serious? 50 bucks for the whole day can ah?hahahaha. i outsource to you if you are serious.

my pt is that, even though u charge low, clients will still want u to deliver, no such as thing because i charge low, therefore, the std need not be there...just a note.

I'm offering my service at really low rate per event at $50.

Here's a link to some of my photos: http://lxrichbirdsf.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thank you very much for your attention.

Bro with that type of folio why do you have to charge so low.......With that type of work output that you produce you will be able to make it... need not go so low rate.... people will go to you..... Don't spoil the market....:nono:

I'm offering my service at really low rate per event at $50.

Here's a link to some of my photos: http://lxrichbirdsf.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thank you very much for your attention.

Bro with that type of folio why do you have to charge so low.......With that type of work output that you produce you will be able to make it... need not go so low rate.... people will go to you..... Don't spoil the market....:nono: ( Dun wori Just charge market rate...)

Hurt yourself, hurt the market, hurt the industry, hurt your fellow photographers..

Bro with that type of folio why do you have to charge so low.......With that type of work output that you produce you will be able to make it... need not go so low rate.... people will go to you..... Don't spoil the market....:nono:

:sweat: ...sorry, man, I'm just a newbie.

So, sorry for you guys, how much is the market rate?

Anyway, I don't mind the event length, as I need experience.

I think for events of just a few hours long I will charge $50, and if it's whole day, maybe $100 or less...;)

my pt is that, even though u charge low, clients will still want u to deliver, no such as thing because i charge low, therefore, the std need not be there...just a note.

Yes, I understand, but at least I may have the chance to do some, and I'll try my best...:)

If i were to get a newbie to cover and event, there're some who're willing to do FOC, just for the exposure, maybe just transport and makan claims.
Going FOC tells ppl that you're inexperience and willing to learn
Charging the 50-100 is telling ppl that you are CHEAP.
You decide what is good for you
BTW, I am not encouraging you to do FOC
cheers and good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.