Freelance Photographer and Makeup Service Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

FangWolf

Jun 11, 2004
Hi there,

I'm a student from NTU staying in one of the Halls. As we are gona be having a upcoming Dinner and Dance Event. There will be a Pageant segment involved. As such, i'm trying to source for some make over shots for the Pageant Contestants.

One thing to note, the event itself is in mid august, so the make over shots will most probably take place during the 1st or 2nd week of August itself

Please bear in mind that as we are a student organisation, we can't afford too much in fees other than the bare minimal. I know it isnt much but for any budding freelancers out there trying to build up a portfolio, what we can offer in return is publicity.

If you are interested. pls pm me your contacts for further liason.

haha.. 13?
otnaicus and juzthin won't mind popping down. But hor... still need to find backdrop and makeup artist.

Seek help from NTUPVS?

I'm going to say the same thing I said here the last time someone posted the same thing, try working with your hall's photographer first, next try the VPS at NTU.

You're in school, try do give the oppotunities to students, so you guys have a chance to learn and experience. Don't go the short cut way and oursource so quickly.

FangWolf said:
Hi there,

I'm a student from NTU staying in one of the Halls. As we are gona be having a upcoming Dinner and Dance Event. There will be a Pageant segment involved. As such, i'm trying to source for some make over shots for the Pageant Contestants.

One thing to note, the event itself is in mid august, so the make over shots will most probably take place during the 1st or 2nd week of August itself

Please bear in mind that as we are a student organisation, we can't afford too much in fees other than the bare minimal. I know it isnt much but for any budding freelancers out there trying to build up a portfolio, what we can offer in return is publicity.

If you are interested. pls pm me your contacts for further liason.

Hi there,
is better to use someone you know well intend you outsouurce. :nono:

Hi there,
maybe you could provide me with more details...
Where will the shooting be?
What day/time? (weekdays or weekends)
How many students?
What is expected?

I am a currently a trainee make up artist so if you could provide me with more information I might be able to help.

Aiya NUS & NTU yearly affairs. Always the same thing. Looking all over Singapore for makeover studios for sponsorship. Used to have some makeover studios who is willing to sponsoring them. Now it's not worth it. What publicity can it generate from the D&D? I have been there and sorry to say, there is none. This is not to discourage them but if there is a photographer in your campus, use him.

Actually I know one photographer who is quite good from NTU and another from NUS. The funny thing both of them are in your commitee. Unless you all do not have any budget but I think it's fair to pay them a little to cover their expenses such as rental of lightings and etc.....

What rueyloon recommended is much better. Give a chance to your in house photographer. Nowadays uni students have better pocket money. A makeover package only cost a mere of between 120-150 which gets you some photos, make-up & hairstyling, negatives.

If you are able to top up a little bit more, normally the make-up artist and the photographer will be there to cover the event plus do another make-up for the actual event.

Just my 0.000002 cents worth lah....hehe... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.