Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperD

Free.jpg

Comments appreciated :)

good composition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The concertina (sp??) wire forming the frame helps to accentutate the theme.

looks like a protected area...no over enthusiastic security guard or police officer came to "speak" to you? :bsmilie:

knoxknocks said:
good composition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The concertina (sp??) wire forming the frame helps to accentutate the theme.

looks like a protected area...no over enthusiastic security guard or police officer came to "speak" to you? :bsmilie:

nope, thankfully.

The place was abandoned oso ;)

wow, nice composition that really puts the story and emotions across. This would be a shot i would want to emulate in my learning process!

Hi SniperD,

Excellent.
The bird is looking down at me (he if free)
I am looking up at him (I am not)

I quite like the pic :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SniperD said:
nope, thankfully.

The place was abandoned oso ;)

May I know where is this place?

SniperD said:
Changi village :)

Thanks! err... paiseh... which part of Changi Village? Coz u mentioned earlier that it is an abandoned location.

SniperD said:
Just take a walk along the stretch towards the Aloha Chalets (towards the direction of Hendon Rd) you should be able to see it :D

Thanks a lot! I will go jalan jalan over there soon!

nice composition Ron! i like it. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You've got a very keen eye Ron. I dont know if i can see that photo opportunity if i am the one in that place at the same time.. :D
as what the saying goes.. so much to see, so much to shoot anywhere, if you know how to capture it.. :)

Agila said:
You've got a very keen eye Ron. I dont know if i can see that photo opportunity if i am the one in that place at the same time.. :D
as what the saying goes.. so much to see, so much to shoot anywhere, if you know how to capture it.. :)

thanks for the compliment Marc :) you ain't bad yourself with proven recognition from the Photo-i/ Nikon competition. Some of your works there are spectecular!:thumbsup:

you are right, so much to see and so much to shoot. Let's keep shooting ;)

woaahhh!!! i like this! the bird even looks like a barb that has broken free from the wire....

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.