Free Tripod to Students/Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galdor

Jul 5, 2006
Planet Gaia
s105.photobucket.com
Hi all,

I have a tripod that i'm no longer using and it's a waste to throw it away. Hence, I would like to give it to any student/Newbie who are interested in photography and do not want to spend money on a tripod at the moment. The tripod is a Cullmann 54100. Specification is as follow:

Brand : Cullmann
Model : 54100
Colour : Silver
Extended Ht : 155cm
Close Up Ht : 59cm
Sertion : 3
Tripod Weight : 1.15kg
Max Load : 2.5kg

The tripod comes with a pan & tilt head but the QR plate is missing.

Anyone interested in the tripod, please PM me and self collect at my office at Millenia Tower (near Suntec).

Mods, sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section. Please help me to move it to the appropraite section if this is not the right place.

Thanks.

:thumbsup:

Bravo bravo! :thumbsup:

hello, i'm a newbie here. i'm interested in having the tripod.

The joy of giving...:thumbsup: Any PROs giving away Manfrottos, Gitzos, Benros, etc...??:bsmilie: In no time, B & S will not see that many posts. Maybe it is time to start a Newbie Charity corner...

me too i also qualify!! me student n newbie see my post u know liaos....

:thumbsup:

Bravo bravo! :thumbsup:

Good for you. :thumbsup:

commendable spirit :thumbsup:

The joy of giving...:thumbsup: Any PROs giving away Manfrottos, Gitzos, Benros, etc...?? In no time, B & S will not see that many posts. Maybe it is time to start a Newbie Charity corner...

Thank you guys.

Thanks to all who are interested in the tripod. The tripod is currently reserved for bro WuffRuff. Will update again if bro WuffRuff decides to give up the tripod to another bro.

The joy of giving...:thumbsup: Any PROs giving away Manfrottos, Gitzos, Benros, etc...??:bsmilie: In no time, B & S will not see that many posts. Maybe it is time to start a Newbie Charity corner...

ClubCharity!! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.