Free Tickets to Musical Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

jt_2002

Apr 14, 2005
Hi All,

I have limited pieces of free tickets available for ‘Asian Superstars’, a dynamic drama and musical based on the hit reality tv show, ‘American Idol’. It’s an American production with cast and crew from the States. Special guest starring Jasmine Trias, last year’s American Idol 1st runner-up… if you can’t remember, she’s the pretty and cute girl with a fantastic voice from Hawaii… You’re welcome to bring along your family and friends.

<P>

Admission by tickets before 3:45pm. If you want confirmed tickets, please email me at musical_tickets@hotmail.com with your contact no. 1st come 1st serve basis. Even if you don’t have tickets, you can go in after 3:45pm as hall will be open to all to fill up any empty seats available. Limited tickets may also be available at the venue entrance on the day itself.

<P>

Thank you for viewing.

<P>

Show date: 15 July 2006, Saturday 4pm

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 3

Organised by Victory Family Centre

still available

upzzz again

upz for u

Is phototaking allowed?

jt_2002 said:
Hi All,

I have limited pieces of free tickets available for ‘Asian Superstars’, a dynamic drama and musical based on the hit reality tv show, ‘American Idol’. It’s an American production with cast and crew from the States. Special guest starring Jasmine Trias, last year’s American Idol 1st runner-up… if you can’t remember, she’s the pretty and cute girl with a fantastic voice from Hawaii… You’re welcome to bring along your family and friends.

<P>

Admission by tickets before 3:45pm. If you want confirmed tickets, please email me at musical_tickets@hotmail.com with your contact no. 1st come 1st serve basis. Even if you don’t have tickets, you can go in after 3:45pm as hall will be open to all to fill up any empty seats available. Limited tickets may also be available at the venue entrance on the day itself.

<P>

Thank you for viewing.

<P>

Show date: 15 July 2006, Saturday 4pm

Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 3

Organised by Victory Family Centre

Hi All, thanks for the interest, I don't have enough tickets anymore. For those who are getting the tickets, note that it will entire you to a seat if you enter the hall before 3:45pm. After 3:45pm, no tickets will be necessary as long as there are still empty seats. For those who did not get any tickets but are still interested, U can try to see if there seats available after 3:45.

Hi Jeryltan, I'm not sure if can take pictures or not, but you can bring a long your cam and try, I think should not be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.