Free tickets to Fashion shows at Heeren

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmen1977

Jun 30, 2002
CCK
xmen1977.clubsnap.org
Get ur free tickets from the Heeren Information centre just b4 the show starts. (Just a seat for u to get closer to the models :D )

Fri 7pm
Weekends 4 and 7pm

More shows details, will have to check from the counter

Heeren.sized.jpg

Fashion Month

Read under the Terms and Conditions.

It says "No Photography, taping or recording equipment is permitted in the venue or to be used during the show"

Composition said:
Read under the Terms and Conditions.

It says "No Photography, taping or recording equipment is permitted in the venue or to be used during the show"

Not again!

then what for? if no photography equipment is permitted in the venue or to be used... but i saw someone actually sitting there n taking pic ler, maybe not so strict?

chenwei said:
then what for? if no photography equipment is permitted in the venue or to be used... but i saw someone actually sitting there n taking pic ler, maybe not so strict?

I saw one post from one of the models doing the show saying that the red seats are for invited guests.

max007007 said:
dont see inside the guest area lor.
use a telephoto lens.

Then must bring a chair and high tripod to get above the heads in front. Probably need at least 300mm, the light isn't going to be good for high shutter speeds (telephoto, remember?), so need at least f4 lens and high ISO. Sigh.... 7pm you won't be able to shoot at all unless you have a very powerful flash.

2100 said:
Then must bring a chair and high tripod to get above the heads in front. Probably need at least 300mm, the light isn't going to be good for high shutter speeds (telephoto, remember?), so need at least f4 lens and high ISO. Sigh.... 7pm you won't be able to shoot at all unless you have a very powerful flash.

you could use 1/500s with your camera. I actually shot handheld at 1/200s with a 70-300 F4-5.6 at some fashion shows (mostly at 300mm) and got reasonably sharp pics (continuous drive mode used, so 2 or 3 shots for every frame).

2100 said:
hope my 70-200mm F2.8 IS + 1.4x is able to reach

max007007,

when are you going? I will be there on Sat with my dig cam. Maybe we can meet there and shoot the models.

Hey guys, i could not get the tics during lunch time, the lady at the information counter told me that it's for Heeren Card holders only. It was only at night around 6.30pm that the tickets were given out freely. I guess there is priority first. Also the whole of tentage sides were covered up so you can't shoot from outside. Got a little hot with all the spotlights but you rarely get to notice it during the shoots lar (there are fans with water misting system). :sweat: Moreover only the show duration was only 9-10 mins. So do take note lor and don't like gong gong show up like 3 hours beforehand with all your equipment...."I am READY!". :bsmilie:

PS. The guy with IS, try not to rely on it too much. You will need at least 1/200s, the models won't pause and pose too much. No time for IS/VR/OS to settle down, by the time you snap she'd have turned. (happened to me a few times even without IS!). Not sure about your other fashion shows but they didn't spend much time to pose at the end of the runway, so be prepared for the worst.

2100 said:
Hey guys, i could not get the tics during lunch time, the lady at the information counter told me that it's for Heeren Card holders only. It was only at night around 6.30pm that the tickets were given out freely. I guess there is priority first. Also the whole of tentage sides were covered up so you can't shoot from outside. Got a little hot with all the spotlights but you rarely get to notice it during the shoots lar (there are fans with water misting system). :sweat: Moreover only the show duration was only 9-10 mins. So do take note lor and don't like gong gong show up like 3 hours beforehand with all your equipment...."I am READY!". :bsmilie:

PS. The guy with IS, try not to rely on it too much. You will need at least 1/200s, the models won't pause and pose too much. No time for IS/VR/OS to settle down, by the time you snap she'd have turned. (happened to me a few times even without IS!). Not sure about your other fashion shows but they didn't spend much time to pose at the end of the runway, so be prepared for the worst.

For those guys who wanna go shoot the fashion show:
The tent is cover up ONLY before the show, it is open to public to see 30mins before the show starts...
Yes, the models will not pose too long. Try taking the shoots when the models are walking towards the end of the stage, better than nothing...
If each model have only about 3 outfits like the last week, then the show will end in less than 10 mins time....
On Fridays, showtime is 7pm. Sat & Sun showtime are 4pm and 7pm. Fashion show does not start on time..

I err... not a profession on taking pic, just that got these informations from friends working at Hereen.

Guess they only cover up for the bikinis, which was on this Friday 7pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.