Free stuff anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
haha..any of ya old birds feel rich and wana dipose your old camera eqquipment? to foster the younger generation?...im always here...heeheehee:)

we know you are always here.:(

alamak, sean you kiam pa again ... haiz ... looks like a long december :(

eikin said:
alamak, sean you kiam pa again ... haiz ... looks like a long december :(

Roughly 4 more weeks and they are back to sch :sticktong

:D haha...thanks drumma...itsserious..i knowof my fathers fren who literally gave me his sony cam upon hearing i was interested in phtography...it isnt those cheap cheap kind it costs like a thousand!!...there are really pple out there which feels they are ready to let go of their cams with assurance that it would be in better hands....was just trying me luck...:devil:

lol, interesting thread. If anyone wants to give out his equipments, I am always here too. :D

i'm an old uncle with lotsa photo equipment to give away...but how do i know u young ppl are deserving of it? pls submit ur portfolio along with a 10,000 word essay of how you love photography for my review...who knows, you could get lucky! ;p

zaren said:
i'm an old uncle with lotsa photo equipment to give away...but how do i know u young ppl are deserving of it? pls submit ur portfolio along with a 10,000 word essay of how you love photography for my review...who knows, you could get lucky! ;p
any chance for a 1DmkIIn? ;p

Drudkh said:
any chance for a 1DmkIIn? ;p

got...just make sure ur portfolio and ur essay damn impressive lor... :bsmilie:

sure, let me sign up for a class at the British Council first. :)

Drudkh said:
sure, let me sign up for a class at the British Council first. :)

must sign up for class 1st??!!! then your england sure cmi lah....

kiss ur 1DmkIIn goodbye man! :sticktong

zaren said:
must sign up for class 1st??!!! then your england sure cmi lah....

kiss ur 1DmkIIn goodbye man! :sticktong
haha... wait for me to graduate first, please? :(

Drudkh said:
haha... wait for me to graduate first, please? :(

how to wait? there are so many young folks out there waiting for freebies!!! by the time you graduate, the freebies would have long disappeared! :bsmilie:

ok lo, here's my essay, i think there's a number of characters limit, so i'll cut it short.

Zaren is great. (X 3,333)
Thanks!
;p

can 1000 word essay?...gimme one day i email u..

Drudkh said:
ok lo, here's my essay, i think there's a number of characters limit, so i'll cut it short.

;p

ok, this is what your essay reveals about you.
firstly, you are lazy, since you write only three words and repeat them ad nauseum to make up the 10,000 word requirement.
secondly, flattery will get you nowhere. i wanted to read about your love of photography, not about your love for me.

FAIL!!!!
:bsmilie:

in chinese can?..i got a 50 word or more one...did it for my chi project haha

Status
Not open for further replies.