Free Starhub Euro 2008 matches tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, M'sia free channels showing live matches thru'out n repeat telecast at night. :thumbsup:

Those non-Starhub subscribers also able to watch it as long as your TV is tuned to Starhub Preview Channel.

yah, finally can watch soccer matches free on tv

and some matches on tv3.

Too bad for me, i dont hv TV3 n Indo channel. So have to watch online..... :embrass:

my $1,000 out on turkey tonight, whether i can get a spare 1dmkiii depends on turkey.... my fate is in their hands :cool:

watching now!!!

keep having transmission breakdown, sibey pek chek !!!

keep having transmission breakdown, sibey pek chek !!!
Yea man..stupid starhub :angry:;(
their transmission sometimes really CMI
anyway. germany won 3-2.
woooooooooo!

dam it, i m $1,000 poorer now

damn pissed, starhub take our money and produce this kinda of service?

I kena conned big time already. I was one of the suckers who purchased the "season pass". But I missed almost all the matches because too tired lah, no energy to stay up. Just when I told myself must make it worth my money, must watch remaining matches, they go and air these matches for free.

*&^&*#^!!@! ;(

I kena conned big time already. I was one of the suckers who purchased the "season pass". But I missed almost all the matches because too tired lah, no energy to stay up. Just when I told myself must make it worth my money, must watch remaining matches, they go and air these matches for free.

*&^&*#^!!@! ;(

go and call 1633 to screw them and get back ur money.... i already sent an email, will be calling them after my lunch

Even though the breakdown in transmission, Starhub just freeze the screen while RCTI have comentary and disscussion on the game and replays. And one more thing, RCTI got their transmission back about 1 minute earlier. I was using 2 TV to watch this morning.

kcuf2, sorry to hear about your loss. Get it back tonight. :devil:

I think tonight will Draw at fulltime.

the newpaper report starhub could not be reach for comment over the live coverage breakdown this morning...heng ar...could not get up in the 2nd half to watch the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.