Free Rubber for YOG

YOG:
Participants will be grouped by age, for example, 14–15 years, and 16–18 years. One source indicates athletes will be chosen at least 18 months in advance, which suggests that some could be chosen as young as age 12. :dunno:

How are you going to explain to those under 16 that the pack is NOT chewing gum? :think:

I think they are giving only to those 17-18 ( these are the really super-charged ones!) :rolleyes:

YOG:
Participants will be grouped by age, for example, 14–15 years, and 16–18 years. One source indicates athletes will be chosen at least 18 months in advance, which suggests that some could be chosen as young as age 12. :dunno:

How are you going to explain to those under 16 that the pack is NOT chewing gum? :think:

I think they are giving only to those 17-18 ( these are the really super-charged ones!) :rolleyes:

from what I read, only those aged above 16 will be given as having intercourse below 16 is against the law

45 posts and not a single mention where to get it......

this happens for all international events AFAIK...even when our SAF boys go overseas for exercise, they are issued with rubber also
Yeah, correct! I still have a few left unused when I was in the Army 35 years ago.....can it still be used?

HS

Yeah, correct! I still have a few left unused when I was in the Army 35 years ago.....can it still be used?

HS

you can always try using one and find out.....

disclaimer: whatever happen is based your action or decision solely only. I will be be in no part bare any responsibility for anything happen.......

45 posts and not a single mention where to get it......

Best place, is to ask those involved or volunteers. If there are any keen to let you have it, would pm you privately (which i don't think anyone would wanna give or make the effort to pass it to you), i guess. A thread like this is a welcome mat for everyone to post opinions. :bsmilie:

Sidetracking, i thot this YOG is for kids? What's with the rubber giving out... even if there were 16-18...i think they could have done it discreetly? :dunno::bsmilie:

Best place, is to ask those involved or volunteers. If there are any keen to let you have it, would pm you privately (which i don't think anyone would wanna give or make the effort to pass it to you), i guess. A thread like this is a welcome mat for everyone to post opinions. :bsmilie:

Or put some xmm picture as avatar and declare that you're the one in the picture.. probably some will actually make the effort to pass it to you..:devil:

I was hoping the rubber has the Olympic logo printed on it. Would be a valuable memorabilia in the future. :heart::heart::heart:

I was hoping the rubber has the Olympic logo printed on it. Would be a valuable memorabilia in the future. :heart::heart::heart:

so that you can perform like an Olympian? :devil:

They are collecting the body fluids to clone them ;(;(