Free Puppy/puppies???


Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBig

New Member
Sep 17, 2002
242
0
0
44
Singapore
www.friendster.com
#1
Hi everyone!

Anyone giving away free puppy/puppies?

I willing to take good care of them cos I'm a big dog lover.

So feel free to give me a buzz at 98463425 if you get any LOBANG ok!

Thanks!

Cheers,

EJ :bsmilie:
 

K

kenneth

Guest
#2
go SPCA.. lot's of puppies looking for owners to shower them with love....
 

ninelives

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
3,248
3
38
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by MrBig
Hi everyone!

Anyone giving away free puppy/puppies?

I willing to take good care of them cos I'm a big dog lover.

So feel free to give me a buzz at 98463425 if you get any LOBANG ok!

Thanks!

Cheers,

EJ :bsmilie:
u sure??? u got ever kept a dog before or not ?? wat happen if your dog is sick? dump it at HDB deck ? It is easier to say than done, just make sure you are responsible lor.
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#9
only 1-6 months huh? sounds like u got to go pet shop & buy lor.

older than 6 months - most probably its a dog that's been dumped cos the owner doesn't find it cute anymore or dunno how to cope with it
 

MrBig

New Member
Sep 17, 2002
242
0
0
44
Singapore
www.friendster.com
#10
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
only 1-6 months huh? sounds like u got to go pet shop & buy lor.

older than 6 months - most probably its a dog that's been dumped cos the owner doesn't find it cute anymore or dunno how to cope with it
yalor...often that's the case

as the puppy grows older, the owner would find it cute liao and just dump it...real sad...really no heart at all...

yup my dog is a poodle...she's a granny now

gave birth to 4 puppies but that time was staying at HDB flat so cannot keep all the dogs

HDB allows only one dog per unit
 

Wolfgang

Senior Member
Apr 29, 2002
5,688
0
0
39
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
#11
Originally posted by MrBig


yalor...often that's the case

as the puppy grows older, the owner would find it cute liao and just dump it...real sad...really no heart at all...

yup my dog is a poodle...she's a granny now

gave birth to 4 puppies but that time was staying at HDB flat so cannot keep all the dogs

HDB allows only one dog per unit
Just curious, but why do you want such a young dog only? :dunno:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom