FREE!! photoshop workshop 12th Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDotPhoto

Deregistered
Sep 7, 2008
Title of workshop: Fashion Beauty Digital Imaging Touch Up Tricks

Finished snapping photos of your models? Learn how the pros perform common post production clean ups like removing eye bags and shadows, reshaping and recolouring the lips and eyebrows, adding a bit of dimension to the face and eyes and some basic sharpening.

All these and more on Photoshop Smart Objects in this month’s Adobe User Group meeting (Organised by Creative Crew). Happening at the National Library on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 from 6:45 PM – 8:45 PM!

100 Victoria Street
Singapore 188064

Programme
6.45PM – Registration
7.00PM – Introduction to Smart Objects in Photoshop (30 min)
Software : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator

Synopsis : What are smart objects? Smart objects were introduced in version CS2. Since then it has become an indispensable part of my workflow. I will introduce you to what is a smart object as well as show you how I have used it in a few recent projects that I have done.

7.30PM – How to upload and share videos on your server (30min)
Software: After Effects, Adobe Media Encoder, Flash, Dreamweaver, FireFTP
Synopsis: In a jungle of file formats, codex and compressions, Stefano is going to demo the proper procedure to upload and stream from your own server.
This will include a description of the most common video file formats and compressions.

8.00PM – BREAK

8.15PM – Fashion Beauty Digital Imaging (30 min)
Synopsis: Hi Folks, Lynus here again, this time we will be delving into high fashion photography. We will start with some common post production clean ups like removing eye bags and shadows, reshaping and recolouring the lips and eyebrows, adding a bit of dimension to the face and eyes and some basic sharpening.
8.45PM – END

Do buzz us and say hi if you're dropping by!

Regards
Fisher & Jon from RDP
T: 91862624 * 81885650
E: enquiries@reddotphoto.com.sg
W:www.reddotphoto.com.sg / www.phottix.com.sg

Follow us at

Which part of National Library?

Need to email first? Not register on the spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.