free photoshop actions/plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

damithc

Sep 22, 2004
NUS
damith.net
Any pointers to good (AND free) photoshop actions/plugins? Especially on noise reduction, sharpening, framing, watermarks? :think:

damithc said:
Any pointers to good (AND free) photoshop actions/plugins? Especially on noise reduction, sharpening, framing, watermarks? :think:

its inside the photoshop it self, all u need is just learn more to use it, and u will realize u don't need other plugin

thx to both of you for the tips and links.

learning to use photoshop to all these is great i guess. but sometimes predefined actions can be a real time saver.

For example, the action given in http://www.canonians.com/noise.htm does a pretty decent job of removing noise by a single click of the mouse. I was motivated by that to find some more such :embrass:

Octopuz said:
nw75, how much you paid for the book? Looking for 1 now..

Thanks ;)

ard $50, i think. bought it 2mths back at clementi book store. why not give them a call b4 u go down? they close at 5pm, i think. ;)

tel: 6776 6026

Can get a quote from www.riceball.com.sg.

Prices are cheaper by quite a fair bit and they deliver to you :)

nightwolf75 said:
ard $50, i think. bought it 2mths back at clementi book store. why not give them a call b4 u go down? they close at 5pm, i think. ;)

or you can go funan 3rd floor beside the Canon showroom, its the same shop

got mine at computer bookshop at funan for $54, great book :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:

Ok.. will try to get either from Clementi bookstore or NUS Co-op... ;)

hihi.. need help!! how do i use the action commands in the link provided above in PS?? i dunno how to import the commands!!HELP!! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.