Free photography for good causes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribal.snake

Dec 7, 2006
west side!
Hello all,

in the spirit of giving and sharing, i would like to offer my services as a photographer for free. terms and conditions as follows.

Condition for hire: a charitable or worthwhile cause.

Past work: overseas mission trips, st pat's day, scc sevens, school events...

Remuneration: non-expected, maybe a cup of kopi-o.

Reason for offer: non, i just enjoy taking pics and seeing people smile.

Constraints: can't accept all jobs. also, photography is not my full-time job, as such can only do the best i can.

Offer lapse time: non whatsoever. always good to give back.

How to reach me: tribal.snake@gmail.com
give me a reason and reasonable advance time frame.

flamers dun. am not spoiling any forms of market. have known others to do the same as well.

thanks.

i would glady do the same as well. again, photography is not my main work, but my hobby, but i will try my best to help out in anyway possible.

forgot to add my contacts.

i can be contacted at junkaiii@gmail.com
please to give me info about the event and advance time frame. =)

It is often encouraging to see fellow photographers offering this kind of kind act to the community. But one advice, dont let ppl take advantages of you.

Upz for you my friends...

Jack :)

Good to hear that there are still people with good hearts out there. Props to you guys.

A word of caution,as someone already mentioned here, don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Make sure the people that you are dealing with are on the up and up. Instead of advertising your services here, which may attract the type of people looking for freebies, I would instead approach some of these organisations that you feel that you would like to volunteer time to. I'm sure they will be more than happy to call you when they have an event.

One suggestion, try calling the Special Olympics, they approached me one time to volunteer time for an event, unfortunately I had an ICT when they were having their event, if not I definitely would have done the event for them. Call them I'm sure they'll definitely keep you in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.