free photo host with largest size limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck in your search for free storage...... get the one with largest allowance ............and then create multiple accounts lor........... so easy ........... ya?

free site also means they can shutdown anytime leaving you without any backups.

Storage is now at its cheapest level. You gotta do some house keeping and delete those useless files. Usually photos that look good to you a year back somehow looks normal now. time to trash those soso photos unless they have sentimental values.

Flickr somehow degrades your photos. :dunno:

can try picasa web by google. upload limit is 1gb when i last checked last year. Maybe be increased. There is a software client to install to upload.
A simpler solution:
Just get a 2nd harddisk with 1 TB of storage for about 150 bucks and you are done for at least the next 6 months or so, with which you would have probably regain from the bleeding.

can try picasa web by google. upload limit is 1gb when i last checked last year. Maybe be increased. There is a software client to install to upload.
A simpler solution:
Just get a 2nd harddisk with 1 TB of storage for about 150 bucks and you are done for at least the next 6 months or so, with which you would have probably regain from the bleeding.

Stiill 1gb, i used up myh 1gb and had to set up a new account for another 1 gee bee

Please also read the terms carefully. A lot of free sites when you upload your photos, the photos also belongs to them. They can sell or use your photos without permission cos all photos on their server belongs to them. Just like facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.