FREE Model to be shot at

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
DEAR PHOTOGRAPHERS:

I am exploring a new career as a photomodel, therefore I am selling for free my beautifully crafted body and tanned skin for you photographers to shoot at.......STRICTLY NUDE only!

I do need some free 4R pics to be used in my portfolio.

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
DEAR PHOTOGRAPHERS:

I am exploring a new career as a photomodel, therefore I am selling for free my beautifully crafted body and tanned skin for you photographers to shoot at.......STRICTLY NUDE only!

Hong Sien

since you initiated the request, can sponsor me return air ticket from japan? i make sure you look nice on the pictures ;p

eikin said:
since you initiated the request, can sponsor me return air ticket from japan? i make sure you look nice on the pictures ;p
Wow! Lucky you! Have you visited Fujiya at Nakano in Tokyo? Still many used Nikon and Canon AF lenses there?

HS

hongsien said:
Wow! Lucky you! Have you visited Fujiya at Nakano in Tokyo? Still many used Nikon and Canon AF lenses there?

HS

haven't will go there these few days :lovegrin: yes, many many second hand stuff there, best in japan :thumbsup:

eikin said:
haven't will go there these few days :lovegrin: yes, many many second hand stuff there, best in japan :thumbsup:
Also visit MAP camera opposite Shinjuku station (behind Yodobashi), Kimura at Shinjuku (many used ones, they moved to a small sidestreet, on the right side of Shinjuku station if station is behind you), Lemon camera at Ginza (a few streets away along Ginza from the Nikon shop)......good luck!

HS

catchlights said:
Can, anytime, I would love to photograph you, in nude,
but my studio is at 2fl, can you walk up the steps?

so many people at your studio, give a thought for the old man lah aiyo ...

hongsien said:
Also visit MAP camera opposite Shinjuku station (behind Yodobashi), Kimura at Shinjuku (many used ones, they moved to a small sidestreet, on the right side of Shinjuku station if station is behind you), Lemon camera at Ginza (a few streets away along Ginza from the Nikon shop)......good luck!

HS

woot, thanks! :lovegrin: makes me in the mood to shop ... MAP i know, Kimura i need to search liao, Shinjuku station very big, which rightside? :sweat:

hongsien said:
DEAR PHOTOGRAPHERS:

Hong Sien

OH DEAR!!!!!! Sion, see what you had done to HS after Sex changed and Brain removed. Oei, you got go wax not???? :sweat:

Bobman said:
OH DEAR!!!!!! Sion, see what you had done to HS after Sex changed and Brain removed. Oei, you got go wax not???? :sweat:

noooooooo......! why wax? don't remove those textures!!!

eikin said:
so many people at your studio, give a thought for the old man lah aiyo ...
I know, but I think everyone also want to shoot, worry that later all hands shaky all cameras have to tripod mount, we have lots of cameras, but don't have so many tripods at this moment.

eikin said:
noooooooo......! why wax? don't remove those textures!!!

What texture??? What areas are like overgrown lalang field and some area are like desert after the operations. :bsmilie:

Bobman said:
What texture??? What areas are like overgrown lalang field and some area are like desert after the operations. :bsmilie:

don't you know i love lalang fields and deserts :sweatsm: hey in case you guys didn't realise, there're areas of desert in Japan around southwest of Honshu :bigeyes: got the info from my japanese friends

Status
Not open for further replies.