FREE makeover & studio shoot? really??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooneyedWileECoyote

Jun 5, 2006
I have received phone calls from 2 different studios in the last week, each claiming to be newly opened and are having a free makeover and studio shoot, each session to last 2hrs, with free 2 x hires images in a CD to be given away.

One studio is called SNAPZ, and the other is Naughtyto Nice(or something like that, can't recall exactly)

Has anyone gone for such studio shoot? Sounds too good to be true, or is it some hard sell marketing scam for some other product/service?

TIA

beware,

if you got lot of time to kill, and want the 2 pathetic FREE photos, can always go for it.

what the usually do is to bombard you for selling you a portraits package cost a few K, or sell you lots of big enlargement prints.

just do a search of [Naughty by nature] in this forum will find all the answers liao.

I dun really believe in free stuff in today society.

Someone post asking for view on this company b4.

:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

thanks. found the feedback. my appt this Friday...looks like I will give it a miss now. I hate hard-sell.

thanks. found the feedback. my appt this Friday...looks like I will give it a miss now. I hate hard-sell.

You've already set an appointment with them? :bigeyes:

I hope you didn't give them your h/p no. They will call you and ask why you didn't turn up that, you must come, etc, etc, etc..... happen to someone on another forum sometime back.

I guess the best thing to do now is maybe to act blur ( provided you didn't sign anything ), if they do call you to ask why you didn't turn up, just say that you didn't confirm the appointment with them.

Good luck

Warning
My friend just kana keto $3000 :confused: by them. They were telling him that he can get free studio photos/ ask them to photograph his events, have photoshop/ studio photography courses for as long as his membership lasts or something like that.

They also told him that he could earn back the money if he works for them. (So, that's where they get their photographers).

Well, if you think that that's a good deal for $3000 go ahead for their free photoshoot. ;) No comments.

i do not think such deal is trustable

FREE? Sounds so similar to Time Share. 'U won a FREE holiday, but must come with BF/GF/Spouse & show us your credit card at the door for lucky draw'

there is a sucker born every minute. :devil:

FREE? Sounds so similar to Time Share. 'U won a FREE holiday, but must come with BF/GF/Spouse & show us your credit card at the door for lucky draw'

My wife told me that she got a call from a travel whatever, thet were so nice and convincing her. when she asked me and told me about going there with and bring a Credit card for the lucky draw, I said something is very wrong here. I asked her to call them up and have the appointment cancelled. When she called up to cancel, she hasn't given here reason for cancelling then they just hang the phone. Great! just great.

Nothing is free nowadays, if it's too good to be true, it's a scam.

S'pore = $$$$

no where on earth can u get such "FREE" tings...definitely must give sumting in return for it..nah..i wldn't trust these ppl/companies...that goes to working for them too...uh uh..no-no

My wife got the call too from Snapz...we did went down...the min I step in, i smell a rat...guy says total time takes 2 hrs including some consultation. I immediately signal to her and we zip out as fast as we could....to be...its just timeshare in a diff package.

And the thing that really irritates me the most is when I ask them how they get my number, they say "maybe you entered a lucky draw at some shopping centre, blah blah blah."

How STUPID they think people are? Maybe you forgot, maybe it was some time back, maybe maybe maybe.

Yeah, no such thing as free lunch.

And the thing that really irritates me the most is when I ask them how they get my number, they say "maybe you entered a lucky draw at some shopping centre, blah blah blah."

How STUPID they think people are? Maybe you forgot, maybe it was some time back, maybe maybe maybe.

yeah i got that kinda call before too. hahaha.

ah yeah recently got a postcard from SNAPZ in my mailbox too. never trust these free things :nono:

Today's (or yesterday's) Straits Times has something exactly like this - a customer made a complaint to CASE in a similar type of business model.

yes, they are right about tis, you are the one who giving away your own particulars and info about earnings, spending habits etc, so don't fill in your particulars in any lucky draws or partake any survey in shopping malls, fairs shows or any exhibitions, if you don't like someone to call you in futures.

if you have money, you can buy a list of your target customers from list company, and start to send your mailers, flyers to your potential customers or give them a cold calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.