LR Tips Free Lightroom Presets – Calendar Templates

RSSNewsRobot

Sep 27, 2006
preset1.jpg
Happy New Year everyone! I had an absolutely awesome holiday week. Lots of rest and relaxation and time to recharge, and I hope all of you did as well. I’m kicking off the first post of the year just as I did last year – free calendar presets. Blog reader and photographer, Ed Weaver, sent me a message on my Facebook account last year with some presets he’d developed. Once I saw his sample image I immediately said to myself, “I wish I thought of that! I wonder if he’ll notice if I steal them and call them my own?”
icon_smile.gif
Totally kidding on the second part. I do wish I thought of it but I didn’t. Luckily Ed was kind enough to let me share the presets here on the blog last year and he’s updated them again for 2012. In fact, he even went above and beyond this year and included all of his source files and directions on how to use them.
Before we go any further, here’s an example (click to see it larger):

Installing the presets is a little bit different than normal so make sure you check out Ed’s installation guide included in the zip file. Also, Ed created the calendar templates using Pages, and he even added the source files if any of you want to look inside or tweak ‘em.
If you like these, I’d sure appreciate it if you share this page on your Facebook, Google+, Twitter accounts, and anywhere else. Also, please stop by Ed’s site, pay him a visit and say thanks. Finally, let’s give a big round of applause to Ed Weaver for sharing these. That’s what makes running this blog so cool. It’s the interaction and ideas that come from the people who visit it and if there’s anything that I’m incredibly grateful for this new year, it’s the support I get from all of you. Thanks Ed, you ROCK! I appreciate it and I know everyone here does as well. As always, let us know what you think. Enjoy!
Click here to download the zip file that contains all of the templates.

wXH8TcHiiO0

More...