Free G3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbchoong

Apr 1, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
I saw an ad in HWZ selling PQI CF memory and offered a free Canon i70. So I called up, and the guy said will give the printer free if I bought the 1Gb CF.

I hesitated for just a while, and suddenly the guy offered me a free Canon G3 if I bought the 1Gb CF !!

I said "Huh? Are you sure? A Canon G3 if I bought the 1Gb CF?". Before I can say anything else, he said "It cost about $1400 you know. You think about it first lah" and hung up. I tried calling him again but his phone is switched off. Anyway I left a voice message saying I'll take it, but I doubt he'll call.

Very strange....

:cool:

That guy must be...... a king of a distance kingdom.

Originally posted by dbchoong
I saw an ad in HWZ selling PQI CF memory and offered a free Canon i70. So I called up, and the guy said will give the printer free if I bought the 1Gb CF.

I hesitated for just a while, and suddenly the guy offered me a free Canon G3 if I bought the 1Gb CF !!

I said "Huh? Are you sure? A Canon G3 if I bought the 1Gb CF?". Before I can say anything else, he said "It cost about $1400 you know. You think about it first lah" and hung up. I tried calling him again but his phone is switched off. Anyway I left a voice message saying I'll take it, but I doubt he'll call.

Very strange....

:cool:

Call him up again and hesitate some more; sekaly he throws in a 1Ds to sweeten the deal! :D

Should be okay ... but you wouln't get the money back if you have to return the camera ... but this case really sounds like stolen goods. Just be careful.

Like dat oso can.. somemore got our bro's name inside.. tink the poster has nothing better to do..

brother jer76!!!!

wat comment ah??

the free trade-off ah?
wa...like too good to be true leh
but i'll take a llok on tuesday! wa...like totally cannot-believe man!

doubting thomases are borned! but really mux see to believe la!

Oh no! Criminal misrepresentation is a serious crime. If the authorithies manage to do a trace, this guy could be in serious trouble. Maybe even a jail term.

Originally posted by sadness
brother jer76!!!!

wat comment ah??

the free trade-off ah?
wa...like too good to be true leh
but i'll take a llok on tuesday! wa...like totally cannot-believe man!

doubting thomases are borned! but really mux see to believe la!

Aye Bro! if really true let me noe ar.. me no cam liao any cheap lobang oso wan take :D

Originally posted by limhousen
Oh no! Criminal misrepresentation is a serious crime. If the authorithies manage to do a trace, this guy could be in serious trouble. Maybe even a jail term.

huh...
blur liao

wat happened ah...
good deal at low low price? too good to be true???
ya...weird hor... too cheap no one believe...
ahaha

Originally posted by Jer76
Aye Bro! if really true let me noe ar.. me no cam liao any cheap lobang oso wan take :D

ya...if so cheap, i oso dun mind hamtum abit of $$ in just to get a freebie la.
Singaporean mah! how can we lose out on cheapos?! mux show the real fighting spirit man!

i think i go and 'q' up now... cya all around tomolo afternn liao la!
mux take my comfy chair and wait for SIM LIM square to open liao la.
hahaha

at the rate this thing is going, you will get both the 1Gb CF and the G3 for free.

Originally posted by wallpaper
at the rate this thing is going, you will get both the 1Gb CF and the G3 for free.

??
the advert got deleted..
Hmm... Am I missing out on something yah? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.