Free Fuji Superia 200 for students/newbies in need

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormz777

Nov 3, 2002
N/A
This is an offer to students/newbies who are seriously interested in photography and are finding hard to sustain and develop their passion.

I have 6-8 rolls of Fuji Superia 200 colour negatives to give away to a person of this group of people. These are left over from my recent India trip and will expire in September this year. I don't foresee myself shooting much in near future, so I am giving them away.

There are a few conditions though.
1) You will meet me at my convenience.
2) You should still be holding on to your valid student pass.
3) You really need the film.

The first person who list his/her name in this thread and satisfy the conditions will get the films. I will contact you through PM.

Please do not deprive others of the chance if you are not really in need of this support. Thanks.

good for ya wormz777, :thumbsup:

though I'm quite curious how many student newbies here are using film cams & not digitals.

wow, a nice gesture from wormz. But i am not surprised, he is a good man.

foxtwo said:
good for ya wormz777, :thumbsup:

though I'm quite curious how many student newbies here are using film cams & not digitals.
You'd be surprised, there's quite a few. ;)

Upz for you wormz, kudos for your generous gesture. :thumbsup:

I can't beleive that there isn't one person sincere enough to come forward to claim the film.

There was only one guy through PM. I asked him to post here, but no news so far from him.

wormz777 said:
This is an offer to students/newbies who are seriously interested in photography and are finding hard to sustain and develop their passion.

I have 6-8 rolls of Fuji Superia 200 colour negatives to give away to a person of this group of people. These are left over from my recent India trip and will expire in September this year. I don't foresee myself shooting much in near future, so I am giving them away.

There are a few conditions though.
1) You will meet me at my convenience.
2) You should still be holding on to your valid student pass.
3) You really need the film.

The first person who list his/her name in this thread and satisfy the conditions will get the films. I will contact you through PM.

Please do not deprive others of the chance if you are not really in need of this support. Thanks.

Good to see ppl like u in clubsnap! :thumbsup:

Kudos to u!

me not student but dun mind extra films ;p

but then ntu is too far for me

hmmmm....too bad i not student....upz for the jolly good man.....

superia is a really good film.....dun be shy...juz take if u really need it..

Actually I was intending to give to a newbie (sec sch?) and sathea isn't exactly one :p

Anyway, sathea... can PM me your contact?

Glad to finally give it away...

:think: i'm a newbie!
i picked up photography less than 2 years ago and am still learning lots from this hobby.
anyway, PMed you my contact already...

Status
Not open for further replies.