Free Flickr account

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyP

Dec 23, 2008
I just got a warning that my Flickr account has a 200 photo limit.

Do you guys clean up your flickr photos?
Create a 2nd account? :x
Or pay US$25 a year for a pro account?
Or use another free site???

go for the pro account. it will save u an awful lots of troubles.
:)

I just keep my photos in my drive. Intend to display, the nice ones only.

GMAN

I just keep my photos in my drive. Intend to display, the nice ones only.

GMAN

And how do you display them? From your personal website?

I'm running a web server on my PC, but i'm not sure if I want dozens of people accessing my pics and chewing my upload. Singapore ISPs aren't famous for their generous upload speeds.

And how do you display them? From your personal website?

I'm running a web server on my PC, but i'm not sure if I want dozens of people accessing my pics and chewing my upload. Singapore ISPs aren't famous for their generous upload speeds.
You're right on that one. Well, as for me, i've yet to display any online. Haha. That's why i said, i intended to. I'm still sorting out those i wanna display, however, it might result to the same problem as you are facing. 200 limit. Hmm, there must be a solution for this. Unless, you've got to take the PRO account.

GMAN

You're right on that one. Well, as for me, i've yet to display any online. Haha. That's why i said, i intended to. I'm still sorting out those i wanna display, however, it might result to the same problem as you are facing. 200 limit. Hmm, there must be a solution for this. Unless, you've got to take the PRO account.

GMAN

After an outing I might post up 15 x 300kb images. That's 4.5MB upload for each time someone visits the thread (which is 45 secs load time at my full upload speed). My last thread had 2000+ visits....

i pay US$30 year for a 100gb web hosting, with 1000gb bandwidth each month. load as many pictures as i want, run a ftp server to share files with friends, and host my own blog there. even use the ftp to deliver files to clients.

GMAN

Sori TS, OT abit hor...

I wonder when....:think:

I just got a warning that my Flickr account has a 200 photo limit.

Do you guys clean up your flickr photos?
Create a 2nd account? :x
Or pay US$25 a year for a pro account?
Or use another free site???

for me I just pay for the pro acct n upload as many pics as i like...

no brainy..save the hassle...:bsmilie:

for me I just pay for the pro acct n upload as many pics as i like...

no brainy..save the hassle...:bsmilie:

Yeah, I think i'll be doing that. For now, I just deleted 50 pics that I don't care much for, and i'll get a pro account when I reach the limit :)

Yeah, I think i'll be doing that. For now, I just deleted 50 pics that I don't care much for, and i'll get a pro account when I reach the limit :)

cos after spending time to edit ur images u still wanna be bother by other stuff mah?

Btw, troy I known u previously from HP...;)

Just go for the pro.

Look around the forums. There's actually a bargain for pro account.

Just go for the pro.

Look around the forums. There's actually a bargain for pro account.

http://www.flickr.com/help/payments/#434670

I've found Flickr Pro accounts for sale somewhere else, for cheaper! Is this for real?

As the saying goes, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. This usually means someone is selling a gift code on an auction or some such site. You can only purchase Flickr Pro accounts from Flickr, through Yahoo!. Flickr Pro gift codes are not eligible for resale. A Flickr member who purchases such codes from such sales will lose their Pro status, and will likely be out of any money they have spent when such transactions come to our attention. It will not be refundable by Flickr/Yahoo!.

I'm using www.fileden.com to host my pics...:)

Max 1GB total file limit, 5GB bandwidth per month. Best of all, it is free. :)

I didn't go pro. I kept using flickr at 200.

There are sites out there, free and size limitless, zorpia is one of them. but i still prefer flickr for the community of frenz i have there.

200 photo limit? as far as i'm aware, they'll only show the last 200 pics that you've uploaded. any older pics are still in your account, just that you can't view them. if you've linked them before, they'll still be viewable.

Status
Not open for further replies.