Free entry to fashion fest to draw ordinary folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

CYRN

Nov 14, 2002
photoevangel.com
Yaay... :thumbsup: :cheergal: :cheergal: from the news:

"Most of the events will be held in a huge tent at the Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza.

Visitors can look forward to hair and fashion shows, and exhibitions like 'My Favourite Dress', which will showcase the best-liked dresses of 70 international designers."

GanS_n_PoserS said:
btw most of the shows are either by invitation or admission of $300... open to public only a few shows....... unless u got lobang from sponsors :bsmilie:

"MARCH 19, 2004
Free entry to fashion fest to draw ordinary folks
Unlike previous years, only 8 out of 29 events will need tickets"

From StraitsTimes

anybody going to shoot ????? i'm more interested on the Mercedes-Benz Asia Fashion Award. Anyone knows can public still see the tent from outside? is it open air, or enclose tent with air con????

I went for today's 3 pm show. It was great! I would say it's one of the best that I have seen in Singapore (that's free for the public at least). Lots of gorgeous models, nice designs and there's a big crowd (and more than 30-40 people shooting ;p). A number of clubsnappers are there too.... and I met a few more going for the 5 pm one. today, also tried the tele+100mm macro usm+B300 combination for the first time (after 1.6 cropping ~380mm equivalent). seems to work fine but I haven't loaded pics to check for sharpness and details yet.

In the evening, I went for a smaller show at Scotts (there's one show at Scotts tomorrow too, at 5pm if I remember correctly from Straits Times Life section today). There, we'll get real close to the models and a wide-angle lens would be useful (the official was using a 16-35 or 17-40 if I'm not wrong on a digital body but he was like 1.5 m from the model. ;p we could go as close if we wanted too)

can anyone here PLEASE take the photos for merz benz award on 6th april. I need the photos for my work related.

My cam sold leow, so no cam to take. Can anyone shoot something like the one www.firstview.com ? And upload to the server? thanks alot!

BTW, can public stand n watch? must book a good front view , need to go early rite?

watch news 5 just now, seem like its enclose... cannot see at the side rite? so when stated free show, that means the white chairs, tables will be remove rite?

meaning cant even stand to see frm far rite?? enclose rite?

POWER!!!! thanks! any more contribution ?? *muak*

Status
Not open for further replies.