Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a charity event..donate some money for the free drinks.. hope no one will abuse it. :bsmilie:

:sweat:

Guess you have to donate same amount of the drink (tall) u order right? that's what i understand from newspaper advertisement.

You pay same amount, but the total amount goes to charity..

Yes... please donate...

ALL proceeds of this goes to the CHARITY (Salvation Army)

:thumbsup:

Guess you have to donate same amount of the drink (tall) u order right? that's what i understand from newspaper advertisement.

You pay same amount, but the total amount goes to charity..

No... you can donate any amount you like... it's all up to you. This is a gesture of goodwill by Starbucks and we do hope that ppl won't abuse such a system.

No... you can donate any amount you like... it's all up to you. This is a gesture of goodwill by Starbucks and we do hope that ppl won't abuse such a system.

mm..i remember reading that advertisement, it is like saying paying same price (and have to be in 'tall'), can someone help to read again and verify it? can i just order any drink and donate any amount?

hmmm... the link they put on the poster at the main page doesn't link to the enlarged size poster.

But reading from the fine prints at the bottom of the poster, it says "Make a donation of YOUR CHOICE...":thumbsup:

does that answer the question?
enjoy the coffee on the house.

hmmm... the link they put on the poster at the main page doesn't link to the enlarged size poster.

But reading from the fine prints at the bottom of the poster, it says "Make a donation of YOUR CHOICE...":thumbsup:

does that answer the question?
enjoy the coffee on the house.

Ha, that's what i think a donation of the "price" of YOUR CHOICE.. like if u order a ice mocha, u donate of 'Your choice' ha..

mm..maybe i have to improve my English..ha

Status
Not open for further replies.