Free Business in Photography V - Thursday, 29 Dec 2011 - 8-10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will not be able to attend due to company function.

Hi guys...

Here is 5th session and it is obviously last one for 2011.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to run this as long as there is any genuine interest.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

Please indicate your name below....
1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Fadli
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Luke Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong

Max 15 people (this is max as I think 18 people were too crowded last session)

Please note: I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.

Please kindly cut and paste the whole post and enter your name above.

Regards,

Hart

Thanks for updating your status.

Hart

He is willing to teach and share as long as we are willing and ready to learn .

Many thanks Hart

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Fadli
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Luke Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong
2. Luther

Just a note...

I have invited 2 talented photographers who is just turn pro in recent months to join us for the discussion.

Will do a slideshow of their images prior to the start of the event. So please come 5-10 mins earlier so you don't missed out.

Regards,

Hart

Agetan said:
Just a note...

I have invited 2 talented photographers who is just turn pro in recent months to join us for the discussion.

Will do a slideshow of their images prior to the start of the event. So please come 5-10 mins earlier so you don't missed out.

Regards,

Hart

Wow that is great...

Hi guys...

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Fadli
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Luke Lim
2. Weizhong
3. Andrew Lim

Please note: I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Fadli (withdrawn)
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Luke Lim
2. Weizhong
3. Andrew Lim

Regards,

Hart

Have to pull myself out from this course as I will be going to Nigeria on work commitments. Really hate to do this but left with no choice hence giving my place to the waiting list. Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks for updating and take care when you are overseas.

-----------------
Hi guys...

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Luke Lim
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong
2. Andrew Lim

Regards,

Hart

Thanks for updating and take care when you are overseas.

-----------------
Hi guys...

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Luke Lim
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong
2. Andrew Lim
3. kokleong

Regards,

Hart

The talk is tonight. I will see those in the confirm list tonight... Perhaps let's pack and those are in waiting list are welcome to attend tonight.

See you all at 7.55pm as we will start slideshow presentation of our invited pro by 8pm tonight. Don't miss out.

Hart

Agetan said:
The talk is tonight. I will see those in the confirm list tonight... Perhaps let's pack and those are in waiting list are welcome to attend tonight.

See you all at 7.55pm as we will start slideshow presentation of our invited pro by 8pm tonight. Don't miss out.

Hart

Sure bro thx for created this event...See u tonight ;)

Hello Hart and all,
I am sorry but I cannot make it tonight due to work commitments... **sigh**
Apologise for the last minute notice.
Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!
Will join you for the next session and Happy New Year!!

1.alex foo
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee (withdrawn)
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Luke Lim
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong
2. Andrew Lim
3. kokleong

hi.
i am unable to make it at the last moment. So sorry

1.alex foo(withdrawn)
2.Chan ST
3.Harry Lee (withdrawn)
4.Chris cheng
5. Eng Keng
6. Luke Lim
7. Wong CM
8. Tint
9. David
10. CK Lam
11. Jeffrey Lim
12. Sharon Lee
13.Robin Ang
14. Salman Faruqi
15. Tony Lim

Waiting List:
1. Weizhong
2. Andrew Lim
3. kokleong

It was a fruitful nite once again.

However, it is a little disappointing that people who say they would attend don't attend and didn't notify to give others a chance to come.

Regards,

Hart

Dear Hart

Thanks for today sharing appreciate it and I have learn a lot...hope to see u agian :)

Regard

Robin Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.