Free Business in Photography Talk VI - 19 Jan 2012 - 8-10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agetan

Dec 31, 2004
www.tomato.sg
Hi guys...

Here 6th session and it is 1st for 2012.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to run this as long as there is any genuine interest.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

Please indicate your name below....

Max 15 people
(some find it difficult to find the location as they don't know how the outside looks like. Here is the look of the place - First Look – Tomato Photo’s new home…. » Tomato Photo – Newborn Photography, Children Photography, Baby Photography, Maternity Photography)

Please note:
1. I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.
2. I have invited someone to share the experience, so please kindly come on time to show the respect for the speaker.
3. As mentioned, if there are continue trend of people sign up and never turn up, this talk will be stop as I don't see the point helping if there is lack of respect for time for everyone.

Please kindly cut and paste the whole post and enter your name above.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

1. Nick Lee

Max 15 people
(some find it difficult to find the location as they don't know how the outside looks like. Here is the look of the place - First Look – Tomato Photo’s new home…. » Tomato Photo – Newborn Photography, Children Photography, Baby Photography, Maternity Photography)

Please note:
1. I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.
2. I have invited someone to share the experience, so please kindly come on time to show the respect for the speaker.
3. As mentioned, if there are continue trend of people sign up and never turn up, this talk will be stop as I don't see the point helping if there is lack of respect for time for everyone.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew

Max 15 people
(some find it difficult to find the location as they don't know how the outside looks like. Here is the look of the place - First Look – Tomato Photo’s new home…. Tomato Photo – Newborn Photography, Children Photography, Baby Photography, Maternity Photography)

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng

Max 15 people
(some find it difficult to find the location as they don't know how the outside looks like. Here is the look of the place - First Look – Tomato Photo’s new home…. Tomato Photo – Newborn Photography, Children Photography, Baby Photography, Maternity Photography)

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Haolun

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Sorry Just realised I cannot make it... updated the list.

Cheers!

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

For January, I will concentrate the talk on "pricing" as a topic.

Pricing seems to be an interesting topic to start the year off.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Re: Free Business in Photography Talk VI - 19 Jan 2012 - 8-10pm
Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal
8. Alan Tan

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal
8. Alan Tan
9. See Zhi Jie

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal
8. Alan Tan
9. See Zhi Jie
10. Bryan N

Max 15 people
(some find it difficult to find the location as they don't know how the outside looks like. Here is the look of the place - First Look &€“ Tomato Photo&€™s new home&€.. Tomato Photo &€“ Newborn Photography, Children Photography, Baby Photography, Maternity Photography)

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal
8. Alan Tan
9. See Zhi Jie
10. Bryan N
11. Albert

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

1. Nick Lee
2. Wai Kay
3. Chris Chew
4. Edmund Ng
5. Sara Aman
6. John Sie
7. Bahktier Awal
8. Alan Tan
9. See Zhi Jie
10. Bryan N
11. Albert
12. Qyan

Max 15 people

Please note:

Regards,

Hart

Im not be able to make it there due to the peak hour traffic, will catch you guys next time, sorry

I probably won't reach on time. Train's going way too slow today. I'll still come, but start without me

Thanks for the useful sharing, Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.