Free Baby Hamsters, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechee

Sep 22, 2002
Sengkang
Visit site
Halo, have a few baby hamsters to give out free.

Winter white Hamsters, all colors-Pearl, Normal, Sapphire.
All genders.
range from 3 weeks to 2 mths.

So wondering if any clubsnappers want to try out keeping hamsters.
They don't bite but nibble sometimes out of curiousity.

Self-collect @ Boon Lay Mrt Station.

Please PM me if u r interested.

FYI those pet shops selling winter white hamsters from the price of $18 each.

P.S Not sure if it is relevant if i post it on buy and sell section, so try to put it here instead.

Cheers.
Chee Chee

hi cheechee,

How many do you have? Currently I got 1 syrian hamster, I believe syrian type is a solitaire type. So is your hamster solitaire type or can be mix with the same type? If I were to have some more hamster, I need to but another cage... more money to spend, hehhe.... But its something that worth to spend, because they are so adorable and cute creature, agree.... :gbounce: :gbounce:

Halo, Hanoman, dun think syrian is possible to be mix with winter white, due to syrian's nature of resisting other hamsters.

Abt how many i have?
Well, currently 8 sapphire and normal color winter white are ready to be collected. 5 males, 2 females.

And my fren still have loads of winter white hamsters to give away free too. Pearl, Sapphire, normal, just name it.
I can help u to ask if u want more.

And i still have 5 more hamsters still need a week or two for them to be old enough to be seperated from the mother.
It is pearl, and sapphire. Sex yet to determine.

Just name it. :D
I have literally whole hamster kingdom to give away.
Cheers

Yes denienz.... They could..
Now i left with sapphire and normal color.

If you wan i can try to pass those u wan to boon lay mrt tomorrow ard nite time. Or if u happen to pass by Orchard this friday ard 6pm coz i going to ccollect my masks.

Cheers

Hi cheechee,

I am kinda interested with the Sapphire, if I may I will take two same gender ( 2 males). I do not want to create a kingdom of hamster at my house... hehe.

So how big is it, I mean can it be separated from the mother yet? I do not want a tiny mini hamster, its difficult to raise. More than 2 months should be ok...

thanks

I'll wait for the next batch? I am up to my eyebrows with w**k... (another bad 4 letter word lol)

Hanoman, yes they are capable to live without the mother n are living quite healty and fat although mini.

They are only ard 3-4 weeks old. But large enuf.

Yes, two male sapphire is available... So u wan?
And preferred location for collection?
Cheers

denienz, no problem, will update here when my new batch is ready to be given out.

Originally posted by cheechee
denienz, no problem, will update here when my new batch is ready to be given out.

alamak.. call me denx... if u have prob remembering.... :D:D
thx man!

Originally posted by cheechee
Hanoman, yes they are capable to live without the mother n are living quite healty and fat although mini.

They are only ard 3-4 weeks old. But large enuf.

Yes, two male sapphire is available... So u wan?
And preferred location for collection?
Cheers

Great.... Since you will come down to orchard on fri, can we fix it on this fri at orchard? By the way how are you going to carry it?

thanks....

ps: you can contact me thru PM

Great Hanoman.. Will reserve the two male sapphires for u...
How to carry down? i have a container, but need it coz need to carry other hamsters for distribution...

Izzit possible u bring ur own container too? Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.