Free advertisement for Nikon?

AlvinOMG

Jan 2, 2010
Bkt Timah
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...nd_grope_each_other_openly_at_ang_mo_kio.html

STOMPer James saw this couple behaving very intimately in the open at a basketball court in Ang Mo Kio.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was brushing my teeth at my kitchen window when this couple got my attention.

"They were kissing and hugging in the open at the basketball court opposite Cheng San CC in Ang Mo Kio.

"The guy even caressed the girl on her legs and other parts of her body.

"It happened at about 9.50pm, and there were still people walking past them, but they just continued with their public display of affection.

"This is an obvious cheap thrill out in the open. Where have they left their values?

"This is not acceptable by any means. I hope by exposing them, it will deter other couple from doing so in future.

"Thanks to the vibration reduction in my Nikon long lens, I managed to capture a clear shot. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Nowadays, the teenagers perform private show in the public is quite common, especially at void deck. Think I see a hand snaking into the girl skirt :embrass:

haiz....

singaporean really damn kpo...

sourgrape that you dun have a hot gal on your lap to let your hands roam around and kiss si bo...

haiz....

sourgrape that you dun have a hot gal on your lap to let your hands roam around and kiss si bo...
not sure how would feel if your have kids seeing all these live shows when they are playing in playground.

haiz....

some things should be left away from public eyes la...

the thrill is much pleasure in public place then private place..

haiz....

er... sour grapes that you don't have a room to have your hot girl in privacy? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

not to mention that the stomper probably enjoy the free show...:bsmilie:

Last edited:
More importantly the stomper needs anti-vibration and anti-expansion pants while shooting those photos. :bsmilie:

Guess the stomper needs to immediately wash his pants after the show :bsmilie:

these people who post about people who have no decency...tend to be the perverts who want to stare in the first place.

They need an excuse to stare, so they stare on the pretext of "looking out for the children"

haiz....

Are you sure only "singaporean" is kpo? :think:

these people who post about people who have no decency...tend to be the perverts who want to stare in the first place.

They need an excuse to stare, so they stare on the pretext of "looking out for the children"
Ok, so next time if I happen to see this, I won't stomp or take photos of them, I won't stay there and watch, I just call Police.......... :bsmilie:

Canonites will be under pressure to ourperform with IS L lenses ......... :bsmilie:

After this a lot of poeple will be brushing their teeth, having their dinner, bathing etc at their kitchen windows. :bsmilie:

'bathing' at their kitchen windows? :think:
Then this person will notice many people opposite block pointing their cam and shoot at him, next 'ding dong'... door bell will ring and guess what's next ??? :bsmilie:

After this a lot of poeple will be brushing their teeth, having their dinner, bathing etc at their kitchen windows. :bsmilie:

Employers will soon receive emails requesting for half-day offs with the reason being having to brush their teeth at 9.50 am.

'bathing' at their kitchen windows? :think:
Then this person will notice many people opposite block pointing their cam and shoot at him, next 'ding dong'... door bell will ring and guess what's next ??? :bsmilie:
No lah, next thing is he surf STOMP hoping to find some nice photos, only to see his own face on the front page

Last edited: