Free 1000GB mailbox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness! This is really crazy!!! :eek:

i won't even hit 100MB of emails plus attachments.

gmail is good enough for me. in fact more than good. since i've already shifted all my contacts to gmail, no point doing it again for some 999gb probably useless space

This is equivalent to 1TB

The next thing will be a search function to find that mail you kept.:bsmilie:

The mail disk space is abundant, but not sure about the stability of the site! If they decide to close down, all your emails will be gone! :dunno:

I trust gmail more.

huggable said:
The mail disk space is abundant, but not sure about the stability of the site! If they decide to close down, all your emails will be gone! :dunno:

I trust gmail more.

same tots here..

gmail and hotmail works fine for me..

I wonder how reliable is that portal. Like what someone else mentioned earlier, it may close and all your pic and docu are gone. Reliability-wise, Gmail and Yahoo are:thumbsup: Can't say anything good about Hotmail nowadays. Where the big boys are giving out 1GB or more, Hotmail is still stuck with 2MB and the promise of 25MB - pittance when compared to Gmail and Yahoo - is not forthcoming. Many are dumping them for those with 1GB or more and those who are still using them do so probably out of sentimental reason.

Some marketing sham is in the works. They make sure that all of you shift over to their email poral eg. all your contacts and emails etc. Then after you grow too reliant to it, the email portal will drop the bombshell, and make all of you pay to continue your XXXX GB mail..!!! You have been warned.

haagen_dazs said:
ha actually if you keep all your mails and attachments ..
i reached 3.6gb before.
but i keep coz i need black and white to cover my backside in the things i do.
=)

Wah.. i salute u man. It's kinda scary to me if emails reaches 1/2 GB. that's quite alot oredi. :sweat:

destiny_star said:
Wah.. i salute u man. It's kinda scary to me if emails reaches 1/2 GB. that's quite alot oredi. :sweat:

depends what u get from emails lor... if u send/receive pdfs, pics and bandwidth intensive stuff, in no time also few gigs liao, and mine also about the same, but i download mine into my desktop pop3.

Status
Not open for further replies.