Francis Ng married liao

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Wu Zhen Yu, married a Singaporean. She is 30.

I believe most Hong Kong Movie lovers will know who is he hor.

Originally posted by ninelives
Wu Zhen Yu, married a Singaporean. She is 30.

I believe most Hong Kong Movie lovers will know who is he hor.

sorry ... i don' know :( any web links ? :D

Wah! 9lives can host pa qua shows.

Originally posted by AdamGoi
It's in the papers, check out Life! ;)

hmm, nowaday there isn't many great star compare to last time.

Hong Kong movie is really dead.......

Originally posted by rayman
His wife was an aspiring actress who was a Star Search finalist. Believe she was in same batch as Chew Chor Meng.

Anyway, she's a stunner.;p

She's quite a stunner alright, but unfortunately she has this "bat ear", protruded ears. So that sort of makes her alittle less prefect. Anyway, she's a very nice person. I remember years back when she was doing a commerical ads with my company (i'm an assistant boy then, and she's a model), she greeted everyone including me through the 1 week we did the photo shoots. A very unassuming gal, type of girl-next-door.
;)

I used 2 watch the show of his wife...well she was a SBC artiste before goin to hongkong to be a model...anyway i love francis NG's show...he so controversional...

Originally posted by MingGuan

Anyway, she's a very nice person. I remember years back when she was doing a commerical ads with my company (i'm an assistant boy then, and she's a model), she greeted everyone including me through the 1 week we did the photo shoots. A very unassuming gal, type of girl-next-door.
;)

I would expect that of her. It's the kind of impression she gives me anyway. A little blur blur, girl-next-door kind of girl.

it proof that most of them know the gal but not the guy.

for cat sake, he was once a golden horse best actor.

his acting skill is damn good. it is hard to find a replacment.

honestly, i dunno anything about the gal.

Francis Ng is the hongkong guy who acted in "The tree" if anyone still need to clear doubts about him
=)

Status
Not open for further replies.