France - Marseille at Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

loboclerk

Jul 28, 2002
Singapore
Click on pic for larger version..

Palais Longchamp Panorama

mmmm... maybe should have removed the irritating light on the left..

wow! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

very very nice. maybe u can touch up the "stitches" on the sky.

Stunning!!!

Thanks for comments. :)

Err.. w.s., did I miss out some stitching in the sky? Only have laptop now, can't make it bright enough to see. :dunno:

I think you also need to crop off the bottom where stitching is poor.

loboclerk said:

Err.. w.s., did I miss out some stitching in the sky? Only have laptop now, can't make it bright enough to see. :dunno:

hmmm... i can't see it here in my office monitor as well. lemme check 2nite...

linse said:
I think you also need to crop off the bottom where stitching is poor.
Agreed.

Also why is the right pillar (with the lion statue) a different colour to the left one? Was different WB used?
The central building looks to be slanting slightly to the right.

loboclerk said:

it's on the small tower on the right. but then again, it's really minor... cant see it on my office's monitor.

great shot anyway:) just wondering why is there no one?

Yep, forgot to crop off the bottom part before posting! But remembered that when I printed it.. heh.. ;)

Yes also to the WB difference.. missed that out too but I was using a P&S cam and have tried to set the WB manually.. but somehow it just had to be smart. :p U might also have guessed that... this pic was manually stitched..

w.s.:
This shot was taken just before midnight. Marseille happens to have the highest crimerate in France.. so it isn't really a bustling city at night. :p I drove there.. took some shots.. and ran off :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.