Framing Services At Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
Hi all,

Do you all think a 60cm x 60cm black wooden frame which cost S$90 each expensive to you all? Just spent some sums on 2 frames in a framing service shop. This is my first time doing framing.

The attitude of the shop owner is very good, polite and helpful but the price is that acceptable to you guys? I find it ok personally, but if got more affordable source, of course would go to the more affordable one in future. If prices are around the same, I stick back to this shop as is near to my workplace.

:think:

What kind of wooden flame?
1"? 1/12"? 2"?

just plain black color? or with any pattern/design?

any laminating? canvas lam? hot lam? cold lam?

with glass? what type of glass? anti glare?

I think you should look beyond price.

What kind of wooden flame?
1"? 1/12"? 2"?

just plain black color? or with any pattern/design?

any laminating? canvas lam? hot lam? cold lam?

with glass? what type of glass? anti glare?

HI,

Its 1 1/2'' plain black with a plywood for smooth finish, the type you often see at an exhibition.

Lamination important? I didnt know cos my work was printed from large format matte paper, since there is glass to provide the protection, I (initially) think it is ok to not do lamination.

I have asked, its clear glass. I thought since my prints are matte so its ok to use clear glass. Btw, anti-glare glass has a layer of waxy finished on it right? If my matte prints + anti-glare glass wont it look more plain?

Do advise. Thks.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.