Framing photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

diediealsomustdive

Apr 2, 2006
CCK
Hi guys,

Any (relatively cheap) easy way to frame photos? I am looking for precut borders and frame included for common sizes, like 4x6, 8x10, A4, A3, hopefully at some shop that I can buy it on stock, print a photo on my printer, a few pieces of tape, then presto... A piece to hang on the wall.

Thanks.

you can get all standard photo frame from many mini labs, or from IKEA.

for pre cut frame (mat), can get it from Art Friends, but it is not cheap, and I don't sure anywhere do sell pre cut mat cheap.

Art Friend sells the precut borders and the frames seperately, but the frames can be described using 5 alphabets.

Y.U.C.K.S

so my best bet for you. go IKEA, buy one frame u like. take out the picture inside, and put urs in....

and wad do u with the picture you replaced ? stick it on your wall or u stick it behind a foam board and use it as a wall decoration (Photo exhibition style !!) den every day u can be judge, see who to give number 1 :bsmilie:

Art Friend sells the precut borders and the frames seperately, but the frames can be described using 5 alphabets.

Y.U.C.K.S
Thanks. Guess one has to think about getting precut borders and frames from separately.

Are the precut borders of standard sizes?

Will they fit the to-my-eye non-standard Ikea frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.