Frame photo with border using PS

Status
Not open for further replies.

digipat2003

Aug 13, 2004
hi guys,

anyone can advise how this is done ? like to put a white border round the pics. anyway to adjust the border so can put text on this white border rather than on the pic ? saw some of the photos post here done this way but cant figure ut how to do it :(

appreciate any experts can guide me on that. tks :D

Basically, this is what you want.

Anyway, I think it will be more suitable if you place this question at Digital Darkroom. :D

Have fun!

sumball said:
Basically, this is what you want.

Anyway, I think it will be more suitable if you place this question at Digital Darkroom. :D

Have fun!

Tks sumball :D , paisai got the wrong forum :embrass:

but not exactly like that lor, pics surround with white border and text is on border.

digipat2003 said:
hi guys,

anyone can advise how this is done ? like to put a white border round the pics. anyway to adjust the border so can put text on this white border rather than on the pic ? saw some of the photos post here done this way but cant figure ut how to do it :(

appreciate any experts can guide me on that. tks :D

You can refer to ClubSnap's article by clicking HERE

Hope this helps... :p

digipat2003 said:
Tks sumball :D , paisai got the wrong forum :embrass:

but not exactly like that lor, pics surround with white border and text is on border.

You can drag the text where ever you like to be...

contacted said:
You can refer to ClubSnap's article by clicking HERE

Hope this helps... :p

Haha, isnt this the same that I quoted earlier on?

Just increase the canvas size and decrease ur font size and drag ur words at the border area and thats it!!! :bsmilie:

sumball said:
Haha, isnt this the same that I quoted earlier on?

Just increase the canvas size and decrease ur font size and drag ur words at the border area and thats it!!! :bsmilie:

tks guys :) , will try that out, still trying to figure how to increase the canvas size :D

Status
Not open for further replies.