Frame photo with border using PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2004
hi guys,

anyone can advise how this is done ? like to put a white border round the pics. anyway to adjust the border so can put text on this white border rather than on the pic ? saw some of the photos post here done this way but cant figure ut how to do it :(

appreciate any experts can guide me on that. tks :D

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
Basically, this is what you want.

Anyway, I think it will be more suitable if you place this question at Digital Darkroom. :D

Have fun!

Aug 13, 2004
sumball said:
Basically, this is what you want.

Anyway, I think it will be more suitable if you place this question at Digital Darkroom. :D

Have fun!
Tks sumball :D , paisai got the wrong forum :embrass:

but not exactly like that lor, pics surround with white border and text is on border.

contacted

Jun 8, 2004
Bedok
digipat2003 said:
hi guys,

anyone can advise how this is done ? like to put a white border round the pics. anyway to adjust the border so can put text on this white border rather than on the pic ? saw some of the photos post here done this way but cant figure ut how to do it :(

appreciate any experts can guide me on that. tks :D
You can refer to ClubSnap's article by clicking HERE

Hope this helps... :p

contacted

Jun 8, 2004
Bedok
digipat2003 said:
Tks sumball :D , paisai got the wrong forum :embrass:

but not exactly like that lor, pics surround with white border and text is on border.
You can drag the text where ever you like to be...

sumball

Jul 8, 2003
contacted said:
You can refer to ClubSnap's article by clicking HERE

Hope this helps... :p
Haha, isnt this the same that I quoted earlier on?

Just increase the canvas size and decrease ur font size and drag ur words at the border area and thats it!!! :bsmilie:

Aug 13, 2004
sumball said:
Haha, isnt this the same that I quoted earlier on?

Just increase the canvas size and decrease ur font size and drag ur words at the border area and thats it!!! :bsmilie:
tks guys :) , will try that out, still trying to figure how to increase the canvas size :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom