Fragrance

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Got bored during the chinese new year eve nothing to do when 'shou shui' so picked up a needle n sew on a piece of cloth, n see how lousy my skill in sewing hahaha.....:sweat: After which took a pict of my 'works' :sweat:

Shot taken when cloth in my shadow:
IMG_2492.jpg

Shot taken directly under the light:
IMG_2497.jpg

Experts in photography: Please tell me where i go wrong so as to improve!
Experts in sewing: Please dun fall off your chair but tell me where can i improve on!
Thanks everyone in advance!

(not an expert in photography)
what did u wish to achieve with the photographs?
and why is the one with flash magnified?

OT: im... eh, speechless that one would try sewing when he has nothing to do during cny. wow! :D

foxtwo said:
(not an expert in photography)
what did u wish to achieve with the photographs?
and why is the one with flash magnified?

OT: im... eh, speechless that one would try sewing when he has nothing to do during cny. wow! :D

Trying to shoot Macro of the sewn word.
Erhh... no flash is being used it is juz dat the cloth is place directly the flouresent light, not magnified but juz closed in n pict size not reduced :sweat:

melvin said:
Trying to shoot Macro of the sewn word.
Erhh... no flash is being used it is juz dat the cloth is place directly the flouresent light, not magnified but juz closed in n pict size not reduced :sweat:

well, they're not compositionally attractive, but have you learnt anything from shooting macro?

foxtwo said:
well, they're not compositionally attractive, but have you learnt anything from shooting macro?

Still trying to figure out how to do it proper, Maybe u have a beta perspective?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.