FPMG Season 1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Hello hello!

Since we do have quite a few that have joined us, we'll start Season 1 of this TCSS group!

It's FPMG for now, but if we get a better name later do give some suggestions!

Do join us by updating the below contact list! (for privacy and obvious reasons, please do not update with your contact numbers on there). :bsmilie:

Availability list

(Copied from the meetup group) Some of us are shy, or prefer the company of fellow ladies. Maybe you're uncomfortable in a male-centric environment or if you're bored of all the boring stuff guys talk about all the time. :) OR You may be chummy with the guys, but you want to get to know more female photographers. (since most of us tend to avoid outings because of etc etc reasons :bsmilie:)

We are a female only group that came together for the purpose of shooting, outings, shopping, gossip, TCSS, planning of short trips? etc. :bsmilie:

Hope we can get to know each other better here first!

Also calling for people to help me with this group. ;)

Also, the rules:
1. You have to be female to join this group.
2. Have fun!

:gbounce::gbounce::gbounce: Report In =)
Nice effort bonrya !!

yilin said:
:gbounce::gbounce::gbounce: Report In =)
Nice effort bonrya !!

Thanks! Wouldn't have been possible if you all didn't join. :D

Welcome!! :)

Thanks for creating the group! I'm sure it'll be so much fun haha! Can learn together :D

when is the next meet up? : )

delinquent said:
Thanks for creating the group! I'm sure it'll be so much fun haha! Can learn together :D

I still lots to learn from the seniors here too! :bsmilie:

Feel free to post any questions here though! Pretty sure us girls don't flame. :) :)

camela said:
when is the next meet up? : )

We're planning on helping out ganbatte Japan on the 2nd of April, 4-9pm. Can you make it then? :) we can meet early for a drink first.

Some of us are shy, or prefer the company of fellow ladies. Maybe you're uncomfortable in a male-centric environment or if you're bored of all the boring stuff guys talk about all the time. :) OR You may be chummy with the guys, but you want to get to know more female photographers. (since most of us tend to avoid outings because of etc etc reasons :bsmilie:)

I applaud TS for her efforts in getting this group going. I wish you success beyond imagination!

I just want to comment that it is sad that such a group is even needed. Too many times in photoshoot outings I see guys whose real intention is not in teaching or learning to take good pictures. Either they are just interested in talking and comparing equipment or looking to hit on cute girls, so I can understand why many ladies would not be comfortable joining a general group outing. Ideally, gender (and equipment) are not considerations when joining outings but just the desire to teach or learn to take great pictures. Pictures that evoke emotions in all of us.

Again, I wish you all the best and hope you ladies will not restrict yourself to just all-lady outings. I have been to outings where there is less of the nonsense I describe above and everybody were comfortable and at ease and we all had lots of fun, guys and gals.

Duplicate

Last edited:
Duplicate

Last edited:
neech7 said:
I applaud TS for her efforts in getting this group going. I wish you success beyond imagination!

I just want to comment that it is sad that such a group is even needed. Too many times in photoshoot outings I see guys whose real intention is not in teaching or learning to take good pictures. Either they are just interested in talking and comparing equipment or looking to hit on cute girls, so I can understand why many ladies would not be comfortable joining a general group outing. Ideally, gender (and equipment) are not considerations when joining outings but just the desire to teach or learn to take great pictures. Pictures that evoke emotions in all of us.

Again, I wish you all the best and hope you ladies will not restrict yourself to just all-lady outings. I have been to outings where there is less of the nonsense I describe above and everybody were comfortable and at ease and we all had lots of fun, guys and gals.

Thanks for your kind words. :)

Maybe we're just really a bunch of feminists that don't want to admit it. You'll never know or find out our true intentions for setting up this group!! :bsmilie:

Maybe you can join us next time, who knows! Hehehehehehe

Count me out for the Ganbatte Japan event. I like low profile and less crowd.

I still lots to learn from the seniors here too! :bsmilie:

Feel free to post any questions here though! Pretty sure us girls don't flame. :) :)

We're planning on helping out ganbatte Japan on the 2nd of April, 4-9pm. Can you make it then? :) we can meet early for a drink first.

Last edited:
yilin said:
Count me out for the Ganbatte Japan event. I like low profile and less crowd.

No problem! Maybe we can meet before that for drinks though? I'll be in orchard the whole of Sat from 12 onwards. :)

Thanks for your kind words. :)

Maybe we're just really a bunch of feminists that don't want to admit it. You'll never know or find out our true intentions for setting up this group!! :bsmilie:

Maybe you can join us next time, who knows! Hehehehehehe

I wouldn't mind joining you, except I don't meet the gender requirement :) Have a good time, ladies. Although I hope to see more of you in general outings as well.

Can we have a vote on who's actually interested on meeting on the 2nd of April that's NOT for ganbatte Japan? please indicate on the remarks part of the availability list:

Update here

Understand some of us may not like large groups/attracting attention. :bsmilie: perfectly normal. No worries! :) this was why we came together in the first place right? :bsmilie:

Hi Ladies. I will be at CS Ganbatte Japan this coming Sat afternoon (noon). Will be most happy to meet everybody there :D

LOTUSfairy said:
Hi Ladies. I will be at CS Ganbatte Japan this coming Sat afternoon (noon). Will be most happy to meet everybody there :D

See you there! :)

If you would like to join the gathering on a Sunday the column will be added later. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.