Found : Monopod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
Hi....found a monopod todae, its wif the store i found it.....if u happen to own it...go retrieve it....

anyway....if u DO own it and cannot remember where u lost it....pm me the brand of the monopod and where u tink u lost it....and i will let u know where i left it....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

help spread the word ard ya....gimmie details of wat the mono looks like too other than juz brand and model....so tt i know if u are truthful.....

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
cheers for a honest member

Witness said:
Hi....found a monopod todae, its wif the store i found it.....if u happen to own it...go retrieve it....

anyway....if u DO own it and cannot remember where u lost it....pm me the brand of the monopod and where u tink u lost it....and i will let u know where i left it....

is it in Popular AMK???

:embrass: :embrass: :embrass: its me..

i went back to take it already..

THANK YOU FOR NOT TAKING IT!!! :thumbsup:

its Slik Handy Pod II... haiz... thought i would lose it... so so so so so so so glad i found it...

yamcake said:
its Slik Handy Pod II... haiz... thought i would lose it... so so so so so so so glad i found it...

well actually, you DID lose it :bsmilie:
and i wouldnt call that "finding" it...
..cause credit goes to witness... and likewise, gratitude!

be careful next time, you might not be so lukcy to bump into ppl like witness again :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for witness

yamcake said:

i almost lost mine too same model! haha. and an aunite took it and followed me out of the crowd to reuturn it to me.... :D

Witness said:

if we do get to meet up, let me have the pleasure of buying you kopi!! Honesty is a rare virtue these days (just my humble noobie's opinion!!) .... tOm

Haha, I think virtue may break down sometimes as it may depend on the value of the item. :think:

For example, if one sees 5 bucks on the floor, you'd pick it up and give chase, since it's not worth going against your self-righteousness.

If it's a small but substantial sum like $500, one may hesitate for a moment due to greed, but may give chase nevertheless.

If it's a bag full of money, you'd probably won't think twice before chasing like hell or send to police station, cos someone's life may depend on it. So must be good samaritan.

Three different scenarios, with three different factors at play. Just my 2 cents. Some may disagree with me.

Witness said:

Wah, very good deed Witness I must say.
BTW, how to explain to the Popular Bookshop what is a monopod ah? ;)

Astin said:
"Eh, skius me, got see one long stick can extend one a not ah?"

Like that? :)

Who knows, you might be talking about a cane.....

You know the thing that prison guards whack you with which will leave you a permanent scar for the next few years of your life.

Astin said:

have you seen a walking stick???

i told them tt its a camera stuff...and from the looks of it,,,the person really uses it...so i said i will leave it with the counter and post on the net and see if the person collects it or not lo...

well.....glad that you found it....

thread is hereby closed....and we all lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER haha....

Status
Not open for further replies.