FOUND - A camera bag c/w body & lens at TP Main bus stop/Tampines~7pm on 22Nov2010

like others have mentioned before, you have a good heart. bless you for this kind act will come to you. hopefully we can track the owner. how would you feel if it is yours? can't gauge the agony in here faced by the owner.

TS, :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bravo, you are kind in helping people. God will bless you.

yah see if there is any photos in the camera... maybe u can post it out here so friends may inform the owner.

Wow ! SO honest ? If I found it I will definitely sell it off ..

i am surprised that there is such a dishonest idiot in our photography community :nono:

A camera bag was left behind at the TP main bus stop (Tampines Avenue 1).
It could either belong to a student or a member of the public.
Please PM me if you are the one.

Mods - I couldn't find a relevant section in CS for this notice.

TS, I think you have revealed too much information here.
If there is an "owner" pming you, please remember to check his I/C (make sure it is his photo in the I/C and no one else) and copy down the full address and particulars. Best also to ask him what he has shot, just to make sure that he is the right owner.

and don't lose this, or else some idiot may find it and sell it away ....:rolleyes:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you . It is indeed a kind act which is rare these days. It is not easy to be NOT GREEDY but you did it! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

TS, I think you have revealed too much information here.
If there is an "owner" pming you, please remember to check his I/C (make sure it is his photo in the I/C and no one else) and copy down the full address and particulars. Best also to ask him what he has shot, just to make sure that he is the right owner.

and don't lose this, or else some idiot may find it and sell it away ....:rolleyes:

most fool proof way is to ask for the serial no of the camera and lens. i am sure the real owner will still have the box and warranty card to know the serial no.

i am surprised that there is such a dishonest idiot in our photography community :nono:

I thought he is very "honest" too to admit what he will do with it.:D

I left a crumpler bag, Canon 550D and a 17-85 lens at a bus stop in Tampines. Did anyone see it by any chance?

tsk, tsk, tsk....just trying my luck. I am wondering which idiot will leave his camera behind while chasing after the bus.

On the camera, see the photos inside, look for regular faces, camp at the bus stop and try to spot the person. Hmmm...

The interesting thing is the owner will probably not appear in any of the photos.

Wow ! SO honest ? If I found it I will definitely sell it off ..

I wonder what will happen if

- finder sell off found items
- owner makes police report
- police found buyer who bought lost items in CS BnS

who is at fault and what is their liabilities?

(a) finder, for selling found items
(b) buyer, for buying deemed "stolen" items
(c) CS, for providing the platform for this item to be sold
(d) no case at all, cos owner lost item. Item is not stolen.

The interesting thing is the owner will probably not appear in any of the photos.

yup... if that cam is mine that's most probably the case... *count count* i took less then 10 photos of myself after shooting 10 over Ks of photos so far :bsmilie:

What for? Take and use for spare cam,if it cannon user.;)

ya.. best if it's a 5D mark II with a 24-70 2.8..

in that case i can save my parent's money

It is easy to ensure the rightful owner claim the lost item.

Ask the following questions :
1 What camera model is it ?
2 What lens was attached to it ?
3 What type and color of the bag

If they cannot get this basic facts right, most probably he is an imposter.
4 What is the camera and lens's serial number ?
5 Describe some of the photos in the camera ?

If he can answer question 4 & 5, he is most likely the rightful owner.

But I think most likely he is not a member here and may not have the chance to contact you. Perhaps you can then report the lost items to the nearest police station where it was found.

:):cool: