Fotofest Asia 2011 + Michael Freeman Workshop (Dec '11)

Jupiters

Dec 20, 2007
East
frameworks.zenfolio.com
Check out this photography convention (Fotofest Asia 2011) happening from 16-18 Dec:

‘FOTOFEST Asia’ is a photography convention in Asia that takes place annually in Singapore. It showcases internationally acclaimed photographers as featured invited speakers. In the inaugural launch of FOTOFEST Asia 2011, the featured speakers are Hanson Fong, Michael Freeman, Julieanne Kost and Stuart Dee.

FOTOFEST Asia promises three days of fun filled excitement. It encompasses practical sharing from the industry leaders on their technical expertises as well as their career experiences. The key difference between the usual photography seminars and talks is that participants get to learn practical knowledge throughout the entire convention and not just hear speakers tell stories of their photos.

There will also be an exclusive 2-day Michael Freeman Workshop on 12-13 Dec (for 15 pax only).

Facebook

approved.

come come ... it is very rare for Julieanne Kost to come to Singapore ... or should i say this is the 1st time she is joining us at Singapore .. she is the senior Adobe evangelist and authority in photoshop and lightroom.

come come ... it is very rare for Julieanne Kost to come to Singapore ... or should i say this is the 1st time she is joining us at Singapore .. she is the senior Adobe evangelist and authority in photoshop and lightroom.

Woah... Adobe.Tv comes alive... Cheers to this opportunity to see the voice behind the training videos in person.

hmm, prices so steep, minus one zero and that should be about right...just kidding, why dun they have something like $50 convention to encourage us to improve the fotography skills...many like me dun earn living from taking fotos...$50 oso discourage those casual play play shooters..

haha...I also casual but $800 is a small amount compare to the gears we have invested. So I have signed up :)

thank you for all the support ... only 1 place left for Michael Freeman workshop ...

convention tickets is selling fast too ... once we reached our maximum capacity, we will not be able to take in more ..

Michael Freeman workshop all sold out ...

only left convention tickets ... if you are keen to join in, do have a look at Cathay Photo new promotion to reward its loyal customers ..

Wall Photos | Facebook

383754_308022829225419_142540015773702_1198123_1638427674_n.jpg

See all of you soon at FOTOFEST CONVENTION from 16 to 18 Dec ...

We will be having some special promotions from Cathay Photo, Riceball Photography Bookstore and Adobe for the participants of our convention and workshops ...

Workshop is fully sold out but there are still a few tickets left for convention ...

Do logon to Fotofest |  if you are keen to sign up ...

Honestly i have learnt a lot from the speakers but i had to fly overseas to learn from them ... now we bring them to you ...

Anything for people who have not sign up for the workshop/convention but turn up to look at the promotions?

What is the mode of payment like if we want to buy something?

Last edited:
hi hi ... promotions is only participants of workshop & convention. So it will be great if you can join us at the convention ... Seriously, speakers like Julieanne Kost has never been to Singapore before coz she is in high demand in USA and south america & Europe. She is personally flying down coz she is a dear friend of mine ...

Anything for people who have not sign up for the workshop/convention but turn up to look at the promotions?

What is the mode of payment like if we want to buy something?

For all participants of FOTOFEST ASIA CONVENTION, there is a high chance to hands on Canon's latest flagship, the EOS 1DX ... the old test sets have been sent back and new ones are on the way here ... keep our fingers crossed ...

Well I'm on for the convention... ticket purchased... looks great.

I wanna play with the NIKON D4 !!! Thanks ;) ( kidding )

:)

when is this event on again bros ?

Who can I contact.... pls feel free to PM me if you have details !! Thx you :)

over liao. from what i could guess, nto likely there will be a rehosting. why you so funny resurrect this old thread?

and i had like michael to autograph his collins photography workshop series :) i believe it was one of his earlier set of photography books

over liao. from what i could guess, nto likely there will be a rehosting. why you so funny resurrect this old thread?

What so funny bro.... it was an awesome event.... if its held again I'll go for sure !!!

And when someone see's something like "Fotofest Asia 2011"... or London Olympics 2012..... one could assume it's happening again right.

What so funny bro.... it was an awesome event.... if its held again I'll go for sure !!!

And when someone see's something like "Fotofest Asia 2011"... or London Olympics 2012..... one could assume it's happening again right.

go clear your inbox leh. i cannot mail you stuff.

and no. i don't think it will be hosted again. i'll pm you why once you clear your inbox