foto course

Status
Not open for further replies.

schifra

Mar 30, 2005
Singapore
Hi!
I´d like to attend a (digi)foto course.... any reccomendations?

What to say about the substage courses??
Thanks
Iris

hv u try checking
Objectif out.

its @ Liang Seah St.

Do you mean Substation?

Try Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS)

I undertook the basic convention photography course. I've learnt much. Their weekly photo sessions have benefitted me too :)

search for Reflection(a member), dedicated and friendly instructor...

go for objectifs digital bootcamp is a 1-2 day intensive camp taught by funny and dedicated professionals like john cosgrove(ed of photoi) and chris yap (print master).

its more expensive no doubt...but who can put a price tag on a good sound education?

search yourself lar, information is all over the place.
Even Photoi mag has a listing or courses.

THX for your answers....

Sure I can search by myself - an I did that!
But to ask in that forum gives me another idea bout the quality of these courses...

It will be good if you could tell us what is your expectation from the courses you wish to take, so some people here may able to share with you.

Btw, Ortega a very good in photographing sunrise and sunset, but don’t sound as friendly as in real person sometime. :bsmilie:

:)
Hi I registered now for a Digital Fotocourse at the Substation.
I am going to check your recommendations.... maybe I find something else also...

:bsmilie: iris

How bout just try learning for yourself? Pick up a book in borders or check out the net for free lessons. Nothing is better than learning things out for yourself, so that you can learn at your own pace and time...and free too... So yeah, that's how i learnt...dun see why you can't either...

of course I am also trying that..

but you´re right - I have the camera now just a few days an dI think I learnt quite a lot....

schifra said:
:)
Hi I registered now for a Digital Fotocourse at the Substation.
I am going to check your recommendations.... maybe I find something else also...

:bsmilie: iris

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: UPz for my mentor and now yours............ :)

catchlights said:
It will be good if you could tell us what is your expectation from the courses you wish to take, so some people here may able to share with you.

Btw, Ortega a very good in photographing sunrise and sunset, but don’t sound as friendly as in real person sometime. :bsmilie:

did I not sound nice...??
If I did then I am sorry, sometimes my fingers work faster than my brain.
Thanks catchlights for pointing that out.

Some of the courses are really basic and only can give you guidelines,
the real learning comes when you actively decide to go out and shoot.
Compare your shots with others and learn from your mistakes.
or better still learn from the mistakes of others.

Start shooting.The pics may look terrible, but slowly, you will know your style and through comparisons, you will get the hang of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.