Not open for further replies.

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
Hi All,

ClubSNAP's main webserver was down since 8++am this morning due to hardware failure. Unfortunately, the admin team was only aware of this around 2:30pm, hence the delay for rectification.

The faulty hardware has been replaced and things should be back to normal.

As usual, post any issues in FAQs and Feedback subforum. Thanks for everyone's patience and our most sincere apologies to our members for any inconveniences caused. :sweatsm:

wahhhh....more than 5 hrs then admins know...must intro MOB MANNING way liao...hehehe...all admins must report +- 2hrs.. ADVANCE party...hehehe.

.but netherless..we r back in business...thks guys

Is there a number to call admin when we know it is down so that turnaround is quicker? I saw it down at 8am in the morning :(

I saw miniultraman's lights starting to dim

haha.. yeah.. fly up high but can't get re-charged.. waited 10 hours :bsmilie: almost call 911 :sweatsm:

yeah.. i was checking the page every few minutes since morning too... den finally decided to go to sleep... woke up and the site is back up! yeah!!~ :bsmilie:

yeah.. i was checking the page every few minutes since morning too... den finally decided to go to sleep... woke up and the site is back up! yeah!!~ :bsmilie:

haha.. me too.. went to sleep too cos' no more energy.. even during my dream.. checking every minute man!! :bsmilie:

finally see it upz now again. What a long day without CS. :bsmilie:

got people make use of moblie internet technology to check anot?
3G? 3.5G???
haha juz curious to see who r the hardcore CSers

finally home sweet home

Finally... thanks guys for the hard work... ;)

finally it is up. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.