Forums was down from 26th April 2006 5:31am

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup:

I was a system engineer before, so I have at least an ounce of understanding how devestating it can be with a hardware outage. What's more, this is all done purely out of your own time and resources.

My deepest appreciation to Edmund and the rest of the team for your selfless service to the community. :)

tHANkX!!!:bsmilie: :thumbsup:

Thank you for the efforts.

Seriously don't know what we are really missing , until this happens....

Thumbs up!!!!

Apologies for the long downtime and sorry for any withdrawal symptoms caused.. :p

Does sitting in front of the screen and pressing the refresh F5 button waiting for the CS homepage to appear constitute withdrawal symptoms :think:

3 cheers for bringing it back :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kernik said:
Does sitting in front of the screen and pressing the refresh F5 button waiting for the CS homepage to appear constitute withdrawal symptoms :think:

3 cheers for bringing it back :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hey! tas wat i do everyday and everytime with KRW (Admin Note: link removed)

nope, no D3X review yet. :bsmilie:

thanks for the hardwork guys!!

Just realised CS became part of my life... I felt lost last night...
Thanks to Edmund! :thumbsup:

CS forum has always been the online place for many of us to communicate and exchange
ideas and opinions.
Suddenly w/o it, is like the communication bridge had collasped. :bsmilie:
Admin, thanks for the hard work. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the hardwork & effort taken to restore the forum........... greatest appreciation

Thanks

Great work:thumbsup: Thanks to CS admin for bringing back the forum. During the down time it prompted me thinking how CS is funded to pay for all the maintenance? Nothing last unless resources is available. I truely treasure the free uasge of this forum for learning, sharing and b/s of equipments. :thumbsup:

Hi Edmund,

Hi all of you running and looking after C S,

When CS went down, I actually found a life !

I was not happy with it and was so relieved when you had it up and running again :thumbsup: .

Thank you for saving me from "me" :bsmilie:

Good work to you all :)

Wah kao.... when it went down, I was rush to A & E and put on drip.... :bheart: ........ I only got better when you guys get it up and running again.... great job guys and thank for all the hardwork and effort... and for saving my life.... :thumbsup:

heh darn I tot CS was still down cos my RSS bookmark never show activity.. anyone have the same prob? or is it jus closed for now?
great jobs guys to the admins..

Status
Not open for further replies.