Forums very silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

longman

Dec 12, 2002
South
Visit site
recently was found that CS forums was very inactive, is that every body busy or no more opic to bla bla liao?:dunno:
very miss the forums before birthday, found up every body was bz talker there at that time....:cry:

well the end and beginning of the year is always more exciting, what with New Year, CNY, the birthday bash, and other events all happening. so it's no wonder the excitement and energy is dying down.

why not start organising some small event or photoshoots to spur things up? i'm sure that will galvanise many members into action... :D

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
V-day lah

Start is Xmas --> New Year --> CNY --> Hari Raya Haji --> Chingay 2003 --> Valentine Day --> Chinese Valantine Day.
Wah, Wallet no $$$ liao..... :eek:

Originally posted by longman

Start is Xmas --> New Year --> CNY --> Hari Raya Haji --> Chingay 2003 --> Valentine Day --> Chinese Valantine Day.
Wah, Wallet no $$$ liao..... :eek:

ya the ones who'll be the happiest are the business owners of shops & restaurants.:bwhat:

Originally posted by lavenderlilz
ya the ones who'll be the happiest are the business owners of shops & restaurants.:bwhat:
not forgetting the photo labs and camera shops.

Originally posted by pker88
ya lor
soo cool now
use ang bao $$$ to get new cam
heheee ;)
What new cam? S2 Pro?
Me too old to get Ang Pao liao....

What new cam? S2 Pro?
Me too old to get Ang Pao liao....

Too old to get ang bao?? U r 26 this year right?? Me is pass 30 but still collect ang bao cos relatives say 'me not married, so must have' lor... Me, of cos, most glad to accept. :dent:

Originally posted by lazyfiddler

Too old to get ang bao?? U r 26 this year right?? Me is pass 30 but still collect ang bao cos relatives say 'me not married, so must have' lor... Me, of cos, most glad to accept. :dent:

Wah, me paisey collect now....everybody is asking me to give next year, now got to save $$$ for marriage 1st.....

Wah, me paisey collect now....everybody is asking me to give next year, now got to save $$$ for marriage 1st.....

Achelli... me also paiseh take the angbao but my relatives pushed them into my hands... even more paiseh to reject right??? :devil: :D

Wah!! U getting married!! Congrats!!

wow longman is gettingm married soon ah?
wow congrats man
me old too 30yrs
hehe

me getting sPro? fuji u mean ah?
hehee

no just got a new mobile phone lor
dump my old SE t68
:cool:

Originally posted by lazyfiddler

Achelli... me also paiseh take the angbao but my relatives pushed them into my hands... even more paiseh to reject right??? :devil: :D

hope that your elders dont keep asking you when to get married

:p

Originally posted by iceman

hope that your elders dont keep asking you when to get married

:p

Oh they do... so I tell them I married to my Canon EOS30 liao!! Haha! They 'stunned' for a while and then gave me angbaos in 'sympathy' :devil: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.