Forums very silent


Status
Not open for further replies.

longman

New Member
Dec 12, 2002
490
0
0
40
South
Visit site
#1
recently was found that CS forums was very inactive, is that every body busy or no more opic to bla bla liao?:dunno:
very miss the forums before birthday, found up every body was bz talker there at that time....:cry:
 

Larry

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
5,499
0
0
45
singapore
www.larryloh.com
#3
well the end and beginning of the year is always more exciting, what with New Year, CNY, the birthday bash, and other events all happening. so it's no wonder the excitement and energy is dying down.

why not start organising some small event or photoshoots to spur things up? i'm sure that will galvanise many members into action... :D
 

longman

New Member
Dec 12, 2002
490
0
0
40
South
Visit site
#4
Originally posted by lavenderlilz
V-day lah
Start is Xmas --> New Year --> CNY --> Hari Raya Haji --> Chingay 2003 --> Valentine Day --> Chinese Valantine Day.
Wah, Wallet no $$$ liao..... :eek:
 

Jun 2, 2002
975
0
0
hErE lAh
#5
Originally posted by longman


Start is Xmas --> New Year --> CNY --> Hari Raya Haji --> Chingay 2003 --> Valentine Day --> Chinese Valantine Day.
Wah, Wallet no $$$ liao..... :eek:
ya the ones who'll be the happiest are the business owners of shops & restaurants.:bwhat:
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#9
Originally posted by longman

What new cam? S2 Pro?
Me too old to get Ang Pao liao....
Too old to get ang bao?? U r 26 this year right?? Me is pass 30 but still collect ang bao cos relatives say 'me not married, so must have' lor... Me, of cos, most glad to accept. :dent:
 

longman

New Member
Dec 12, 2002
490
0
0
40
South
Visit site
#10
Originally posted by lazyfiddler


Too old to get ang bao?? U r 26 this year right?? Me is pass 30 but still collect ang bao cos relatives say 'me not married, so must have' lor... Me, of cos, most glad to accept. :dent:
Wah, me paisey collect now....everybody is asking me to give next year, now got to save $$$ for marriage 1st.....
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#11
Originally posted by longman


Wah, me paisey collect now....everybody is asking me to give next year, now got to save $$$ for marriage 1st.....
Achelli... me also paiseh take the angbao but my relatives pushed them into my hands... even more paiseh to reject right??? :devil: :D

Wah!! U getting married!! Congrats!!
 

iceman

New Member
Jan 28, 2003
375
0
0
near e4
Visit site
#13
Originally posted by lazyfiddler


Achelli... me also paiseh take the angbao but my relatives pushed them into my hands... even more paiseh to reject right??? :devil: :D
hope that your elders dont keep asking you when to get married

:p
 

Sep 8, 2002
258
0
0
#14
Originally posted by iceman


hope that your elders dont keep asking you when to get married

:p
Oh they do... so I tell them I married to my Canon EOS30 liao!! Haha! They 'stunned' for a while and then gave me angbaos in 'sympathy' :devil: :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom